hey NJ MC folks....

matleo

Reaction score
Just wanted to let any and all MCers in the wonderful state of KJ know that in July 19th a small gathering of the MC community is going to be taking place in Old Bridge, NJ. Yes, Pezbalubah (aka Jamie), Jackie (aka Jackie) and yours truely "Mr. Sunshine" (aka Matt) will be meeting at the TGIFridays in Old Bridge, NJ on rte.9 If there are any other NJMCers here in that area who are interested in joining us, let me know via e-mail and I'll give you more specifics.

or if you just want to meet me. Come and see the Lionheart Puppet Co. perform the Reluctant Dragon this Monday May 8th at the North Arlington public library at 2:00 pm. I 'll be performing it again at the Burlington Library on Wed. the 17th (also at 2:00 I think). it's a fun show and I've worked real hard on it so you should check it out if you're in NJ and available. or of course you can always find me every Saturday at the paper Moon Puppet Theater in Atlantic highlands where we'll be performing "the Wizard of Oz" at 2:30 each week (doors open at 2:10) E-mail me for more info on any of these fantastic NJ puppet-related events.

--Matt

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Wow! I think you meant July 8th, not May 8th, but either way that date will not work for me since I am headed to PA for a few days. Otherwise, I will definately think about coming up to meet you guys, and am also interested in the Wizard of Oz thing you are doing. Please email me with the dates of your shows and more info.

Thanks

(Jessica)

matleo

Reaction score
Last call!!!

hey gang, this Friday is the big night.

Anyone from NJ who wants to meet us still has a chance. If interested you would have the opportunity to.....

LEARN if Jackie really "laughs out loud" after each sentence or is "LOL" merely a signal to some unknown government intelligence agency created to hunt down Phil Chapman and bring him to justice!

UNLOCK the mystery surrounding the identity of "Pezbalubah". Where did the name come from and has he really seen the lost city of Atlantis!!

DISCOVER if Matleo is really Jimmy Hoffa or if he's just making this up to entice NJ people to come to dinner!!!

This and other exciting mysteries will be unraveled when MUPPET CENTRAL TAKES TGIFRIDAYS!!! This Friday at 7!!

--Matt

PS--Jackie and Pez, if you read this before Friday could you touch base with me. thanks. --MKL

radionate

Reaction score
Hey Matleo,

I think its too late, but if it isn't...Break a leg with the Oz show!!! (or would you tell a puppeteer to break an arm?)

matleo

Reaction score
no it's not too late. We're runnign "Oz" through the end of August. Did it today for a camp group as a matter of fact. Did Reluctant Dragon yesterday too and that went pretty well. So thanks Nate.

--Matt