Hey, Mikey likes it!!!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Well, it's Michael, really, but I should probably say "Mr. Radner".

Anyway,

A friend of mine emailed the pictures I've been posting to Michael Radner. Here's part of an email I got from her:

He was impressed with your statue as he said you created something quite nice. :wink: He said he's glad that it has a home at the Quad Cities Gilda Club. :smile: I'm glad you were able to post the pix to the list so that everyone could see.
He likes the statue! Yaaaaaay!:smile::big_grin::excited:

Convincing John

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's no wonder. It's one of the best things I've seen in some time. Fantastic outstanding brilliant great groovey (running out of synonyms here) and above all phantasmigorical work! I love it! A++++++++++++++ effort my friend! Keep up the remarkable work! :flirt: :sing: :big_grin: :halo: :cool:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Another message from Mr. Radner

I asked my friend if she would ask Mr. Radner "What do you think Gilda would have thought of the statue?" Here is what Mr. Radner had to say:

"I am sure Gilda would have liked his work. She would have been pleased that he cared enough about her to want to do it, and even more pleased that he was doing it for Gilda's Club where it would do some good for the many people living with cancer."
":excited:!!!"

That's all I can say...

":excited:!!!"

Convincing John