Hey Byron...remember when we did this?! WHAT IF...

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
...Mokey and Red went on a double date with Bert and Ernie?

Of course, Red would be paired off with Bert and Mokey with Ernie, but they'd soon switch off after realizing the lack of compatibility.

Which of course, would lead to Mokey shackin' up with old buddy Bert...and she'd quickly make herself comfortable in Ernie's old bed. Early one morning, while Mokey was snoring gently...

BERT: Ah, now that Ernie and Red have their own place, I can finally get some peace and quiet around here. Boy oh boy did I get up early this morning. I think I'll go back to bed.

(No sooner does Bert settle down to sleep, then Mokey awakens and grabs a mallet. She then strikes a ceremonial gong, making Bert wake up.)

BERT: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! What was THAT?!

MOKEY: (who is now standing on her head) Welcome welcome welcome, day of joy and light, you have truly banished all the cares of night!

BERT: Mokey, are you INSANE?! It's five o'clock in the morning!

MOKEY: Yes, dear Bert, the perfect time for the Welcoming the Day Ceremony!

BERT: I welcome the day by trying to get some SLEEP! ARGH! (out of blind rage he bangs his head against the gong)

MOKEY: Wow, Bert, you're really getting the hang of welcoming the day!

BERT: Why me? (faints back into bed)

(Your turn!)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
LOL!! You bet I remember!! :big_grin:

Ahhhhh, those carefree days when I used to get paid 16 bucks an hour to sit down and goof off on emails and message boards...

*SIGH*

God, I miss those days...

Really!

I do!

lol

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
You're both loonies.:stick_out_tongue:

Only 72 more until I reach 400.