Hey Warrick and other UK collectors,

GuySmiley

Reaction score
Just thought you might be interested (if you weren't already aware) - there is a chain of Poster shops in the UK called ATHENA and whilst browsing today I noticed they had some muppet posters...

There were a couple of Sesame Street ones and a few Muppet Parodies in the largest size....

Just thought that you might like to know as muppet collectors if you hadn't already seen them - they were about £4 each if my memory serves me correctly.

Cheers,

Guy!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Though I am an American, and I cannot get these (if they had a web site to order them from, but no) I am curious what the Sesmae Street ones are.

the Muppet ones seem to be rereleases of the older parodies... again.:smirk:

Luke

Reaction score
Great thing about Athena is, if you pay for the frame, they'll also frame it for you for free, while you wait ..... that includes cutting it down if it needs it as well.

Great news, thanks for posting !

GuySmiley

Reaction score
There was a Bert and Ernie one

and

there was another Sesame Street one - logo 'street sign' at the bottom with some of the main characters heads poking into the shot from the side and above some of them upside down. I remember Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, Grover I think and possibly Zoe - can't really remember. Blue background.

One of the parody ones was Plump Fiction...

Guy!

GuySmiley

Reaction score
Hey, its me again!

Just had a quick look and there is actually a web site for Athena!

www.athenaonline.co.uk

They have the three muppet parodies on the site (under the new releases, third page) - The dogfather, tiffany's and plump fiction. Sadly, couldn't find the Sesame Street ones though.

Guy!

Ryan

Reaction score
There's also some new Muppet postcards in the UK. I saw them on the web (Froogle, new google merch. search) When I find the link I'll post it. There were two (1 pound each). One had a new Kermit pic. (full figure) with "Muppet and Proud!" on it. The other had a caption (forget it, sorry, :embarrassed: ) with a new pic of the main 5 Muppets in tuxes. They're pretty cool. :flirt:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ryan,

Those arent so new, I got em last year.

see ya