Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie premieres tonight at 7pm/6pm central on Nick!

Did you like the special?

• Meh, could've been much better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
It's been a loooooong time in the making, but I'm so glad The Jungle Movie has finally happened! So many call-backs to past episodes both obvious and subtle, many of the kids got their time to shine (even an allergic-reacted Eugene!), and what closure it got for main character especially. :smile:

Also, Shortman has officially been confirmed as Arnold's last name! :smile:

I'd much rather it get put to rest at this point, quite honestly. Don't really know how much more mileage Craig Bartlett and the others can get out of the show.
Craig has said a new season would be nice. The kids enter the sixth grade at the end of the movie. As the characters are getting older, there's plenty of opportunity to develop them further, I think.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Craig has said a new season would be nice. The kids enter the sixth grade at the end of the movie. As the characters are getting older, there's plenty of opportunity to develop them further, I think.
I do recall Craig wanting that, yes.

Oh, another thing I would like to see him make into a series? Party Wagon, which was a 2004 TV movie pitched to Cartoon Network. It was a coming-of-age story set in the Old West. That's something I would like to see Craig move onto instead.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I do recall Craig wanting that, yes.

Oh, another thing I would like to see him make into a series? Party Wagon, which was a 2004 TV movie pitched to Cartoon Network. It was a coming-of-age story set in the Old West. That's something I would like to see Craig move onto instead.
That looked like it could have been an awesome show. The Patakis, too.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's a shame Party Wagon was never picked up. Could have gone somewhere.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It was pretty great. I was really impressed with how well Benji Flores, the kid from Game Shakers, did as the new voice of Gerald.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's also worth nothing how Rhonda's, Helga's, and Olga's voices haven't changed at all.

Women are so lucky.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
It was pretty great. I was really impressed with how well Benji Flores, the kid from Game Shakers, did as the new voice of Gerald.
The new voices all sound great. Sid doesn't sound remotely different from Sam Gifaldi.