Here's your Walter Plush

j3h

Reaction score
i havent yet just checked did u order one
Yeah, I ordered one pretty early when it piped up as available on the site.
I was hoping he might arrive in time for the film's opening...but if he doesn't ship today, I don't think I'll receive Walter till after Thanksgiving.

Stulz

Reaction score
I got mine yesterday at my local Disney Store and was able to pick up the Kermit earbuds and headphones at Toys R Us too.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I got mine yesterday at my local Disney Store and was able to pick up the Kermit earbuds and headphones at Toys R Us too.
I jsut contacted my local disneystore and they said they do not have the Walter plush yet
:frown: I hope they have some new stuff at the disneystore the day of the release!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I love him! I want him! Walter, that is... he's so cute! Sorry Kermie. :embarrassed:

Walter

Reaction score
no shipping yet..I will probably just bring my Walter puppet with me to the film's opening...if I get him finshed in time:concern:i

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Could you post a picture of him? I would like to see what the final doll looks like! (Saying that a lot of plushes look different from the advertised pictures)

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Yeah, I ordered one pretty early when it piped up as available on the site.
I was hoping he might arrive in time for the film's opening...but if he doesn't ship today, I don't think I'll receive Walter till after Thanksgiving.
i know that will be sad i wanted to take him with me

j3h

Reaction score
That's great news for you...mine still has a big fat "NO" listed in the "SHIPPED" collumn when checking order status on disneystore.com. sigh.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
that sucks :frown: they need to make a walter icon like they did the other muppets lol