Here's your Walter Plush

j3h

Reaction score
I would love a cuddly Uncle Deadly plush, but I doubt thats gonna happen.
I could so see Hot Topic partner up with Disney and do an exclusive set of Uncle Deadly items.
but no matter how, a decent uncle Deadly plush is a must!

j3h

Reaction score
Just saw & Just ordered...1 walter plush for me.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I could so see Hot Topic partner up with Disney and do an exclusive set of Uncle Deadly items.
but no matter how, a decent uncle Deadly plush is a must!
i could see that...and actually now that you mention it wouldnt be surprised if it did happen...would give me an excuse to go in there

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hot Topic is evil and I refuse to give my money to them. Then again, if a plush was decent enough...

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the local DisneyStore will be selling the Walter plush so I do not have to pay $7.50 for shipping???

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the local DisneyStore will be selling the Walter plush so I do not have to pay $7.50 for shipping???
all sources point to no official date...not even the store employess seem to know when walter will appear even though they know of him...like others my guess is now that the movie is a week away we will see him..its a matter of just keep checking the store

j3h

Reaction score
Anyone who ordered when he first became available online get a shipping notice for Walter yet?