1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Here's your Walter Plush

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Drtooth, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

3. muppetlover123

4. j3h

j3h Active Member

That eBay listing's photo makes him look terrified or hitting the electric fence. In the store's photo he looks happy.
    Fersureitsjess likes this.
  5. muppetlover123

6. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I'm debating if I should buy myself a Walter now or wait until Xmas. I'm just afraid if I put him on my Xmas list my dad will ignore it and buy me other things on my Xmas list first.
  7. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

if i where you decide by Wednesday, even if its just putting your order in so you get him later, i feel Walters going to be that one plush that will be hard to get later on and we will be at the mercy of scalpers...(already saw one on ebay for 50 bucks)
  8. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

I have the same problem. Haha
  9. muppetlover123

i ordered him quick i thought he was gonna be sold out but it looks like hes not :(
  10. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I'm gonna give in and buy one tomorrow, I think. I'm also going to be getting a Kermit and a Fozzie as well, but those are going to be for my little cousins for Christmas gifts. (Starting Xmas shopping early this year! Go me!)
  11. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

got the email my walter shipped
  12. muppetlover123

mine shipped like 2 days ago it says it should be here by the end of this week
  13. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

That would be great to see.Please post a picture when you finish him.
  14. j3h

j3h Active Member

Just got the Tracking Number email...let's see how fast ups brings me Walter :)
  15. muppetlover123

mine said by the 29th and mines in like minesota or something
  16. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

WOW, talk about fast shipping.I got my Walter and Pepe today!
  17. j3h

j3h Active Member

That's awesome! My tracking number just updated to delivery by end of day tomorrow (wednesday)...which means since I'm seeing the film with my family on thanksgiving (between dinner & dessert), Walter can come too :D
    muppetperson likes this.
  18. muppetlover123

that sucks lol mine wont be here til friday
  19. Walter

Walter Active Member

Mine is supposed to be here tommorow.. but since I'm traveling, I'll miss him:o. Otherwise he could come with me. I am seeing the movie thursday in Daytona Beach, Florida.
  20. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member