1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Here's your Walter Plush

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Drtooth, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

mine is bought cant wait
  2. j3h

j3h Active Member

I could so see Hot Topic partner up with Disney and do an exclusive set of Uncle Deadly items.
    but no matter how, a decent uncle Deadly plush is a must!
  3. j3h

j3h Active Member

Just saw & Just ordered...1 walter plush for me.
  4. Frogpuppeteer

i could see that...and actually now that you mention it wouldnt be surprised if it did happen...would give me an excuse to go in there
  5. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Hot Topic is evil and I refuse to give my money to them. Then again, if a plush was decent enough...
  6. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

I am trying to order the Walter plush but it says SOLD OUT :(
  7. ilovemuppet4eva

Does anyone know when the local DisneyStore will be selling the Walter plush so I do not have to pay $7.50 for shipping???
  8. Frogpuppeteer

all sources point to no official date...not even the store employess seem to know when walter will appear even though they know of him...like others my guess is now that the movie is a week away we will see him..its a matter of just keep checking the store
  9. Walter

Walter Active Member

It's back in:)

and its easier to just search for walter in the disneystore browser than using the toughpigs link.
  10. shinycelebi225

shinycelebi225 Active Member

does anyone know where i can get one?
  11. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

disneystore.com the only place
  12. shinycelebi225

13. muppetlover123

14. shinycelebi225

i'm not going to disney land 'till this summer
    i found others on ebay but i want walter
  15. muppetlover123

you can go to disneystore.com and they will ship it to you i ordered mine tonight
  16. j3h

j3h Active Member

Anyone who ordered when he first became available online get a shipping notice for Walter yet?
  17. muppetlover123

i havent yet just checked did u order one
  18. j3h

j3h Active Member

Yeah, I ordered one pretty early when it piped up as available on the site.
    I was hoping he might arrive in time for the film's opening...but if he doesn't ship today, I don't think I'll receive Walter till after Thanksgiving.
  19. Stulz

Stulz Member

I got mine yesterday at my local Disney Store and was able to pick up the Kermit earbuds and headphones at Toys R Us too.
  20. ilovemuppet4eva

I jsut contacted my local disneystore and they said they do not have the Walter plush yet
    :( I hope they have some new stuff at the disneystore the day of the release!