Here's your Walter Plush

beaker

Reaction score
Maybe smaller or alternate versions of whatnots are going to be delivered to the store? At this point any Muppet event is exciting, since it doesn't look like Disney parks will do anything official

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe smaller or alternate versions of whatnots are going to be delivered to the store? At this point any Muppet event is exciting, since it doesn't look like Disney parks will do anything official
It might just be out of cheap recyclable stuff.. I'm not sure exactly what the Perry the Platypus toys were made of. Anyone know anyone who attended that thing? Maybe the info lies in there.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
somehow i think walter be the rarist plush fans charging and fighting for walters in disney store's across the world and i'am one of them i want walter

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i can see Walter ending up on ebay at scalper prices eventually

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Do you think they will be selling him the date of the movie release?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i said this in the other thread but it belongs here...it seems while the Disney Stores know of the Walter Plush they have no idea when they will get him, my guess is once the movie is out we will see him hit stores so people know who he is

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hope they are saving him for when the movie comes out. I noticed that as far as Cars 2 and Toy Story 3, most of the characters introduced in the movie didn't hit their stores until the movie... with the exception of Lotso, but they were trying to hype the character up. But I didn't see a single Cars 2 character until after the movie.