Here's your Walter Plush

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Cause i would totally snatch up a cuddly snuggly Jason Segel doll and...should probably refrain from saying much more on that front.
I might too, but my wife would get ticked! :wink:

But that Walter plush looks terrific! Actually my father-in-law's name is Walter. Might have to get him his own doll for Christmas!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
ill admit i like him....if i say him in the sotre ill pick him up to go with the others

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah thats like a perfect exact likeness. But I prefer smaller plushes due to limited space. So if they make smaller bean like plushes, I'll buy em all.

That and a PVC set are the things I want to see the most. Hopefully there ARE some coming as soon as the movie drops. The Large plush are too pricey and take up too much space for me. Not that I don't still want these, of course.

beaker

Reaction score
Given there is no leaked photos, no showing off of prototypes, no preorders on entertainment life, and this stuff just shows up when it shows up...it's possible around the time of the film disney stores, parks and online will release a ton of stuff and all our worrying will be for nill. Least one can hope!

beaker

Reaction score
Interesting. This almost sounds like a whatnot sort of building thing. Btw is this a flyer you can pick up at the stores?

Bellygrub

Reaction score
It does sound that way. I'm not holding out for anything more then a paper bag puppet though :big_grin:

They stuffed it in my bag when we checked out the other day (had to get the Gonzo mug). I imagine they'd give you one if you asked though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It does sound that way. I'm not holding out for anything more then a paper bag puppet though :big_grin:
There was a Phineas and Ferb build a Perry the Platypus inaction figure event about a year ago... I didn't even go in the store to get a flyer, they were at the mall's info desk. Shoulda grabbed a bunch. Hopefully I can go to the ONE mall that even has a Disney store and grab a flyer before then.

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Aww I want this! It's a shame it's sold out online and in stores :frown:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I contacted my local disneystore to inquire more about the event. The lady told me it is where we build a muppet!!!