Here's your Walter Plush

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That's the BEST Walter likeness I've ever seen! (Ha! Is funny! That's the ONLY Walter toy so far!)

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I went to the Disneystore website (there is no store where I live close by) to check it out and no joke, the website says the plush is already SOLD OUT, which is a bit of a bummer, cause I was considering buying one myself. Hopefully they'll get more in sometime. But I do take it as a good sign.

For anyone interested, there are a few more Muppet plushes including Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Rizzo, Fozzie, Beaker, Animal and Pepe. The Pepe one is actually pretty nice too and just that he gets a plush is awesome. Animal is also great looking, probably one of, if not the best Animal plush EVER. That Piggy is pretty good too, that's also one of the finer ones of Piggy. Those are two Muppet characters who have a boatload of merchadise, however (at least in my opinion) never heardly ever really got their likeness truly captured.

http://www.disneystore.com/muppets/mn/1000037/

rowlfy662

Reaction score
thats cool i wanted to see what the walter plush would look like and they have done a good job on him

Bellygrub

Reaction score
I went to the Disneystore website (there is no store where I live close by) to check it out and no joke, the website says the plush is already SOLD OUT, which is a bit of a bummer, cause I was considering buying one myself. Hopefully they'll get more in sometime. /
Don't worry, he hasn't gone up for sale yet. That's just the placeholder page on DS.com. They do it a lot for upcoming Vinylmations.

A CM at the Disney store told me that he should be available the weekend of the 11th. The Disney Stores are doing a Muppet event where you can come in and do a Muppety project (I imagine it's just a coloring page or sticker book or something).

However the Disney Store CM's do tend to get things mixed up quite often so take that with a grain of salt. Not the event. That's definately happening. I got a flier in my bag for that so I'm taking my niece to check it out :big_grin:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Oh right on, Bellygrub, I'll totally be on the look out for that on the Disney store website (man I wish there was one here in Colorado, their use to be a long time ago).

Hope you and your niece have fun with that event, I have a nephew I know I would love to take to that, myself.

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah my local Disney store personnel(we have two stores here) seem clueless. They weren't even aware of any Muppet merch coming. An instore Muppety event sounds super cool!

Yeah thats like a perfect exact likeness. But I prefer smaller plushes due to limited space. So if they make smaller bean like plushes, I'll buy em all.

Has there been any rumor or word on actual toys?

dwmckim

Reaction score
So when does the life size Gary plush come out?

Cause i would totally snatch up a cuddly snuggly Jason Segel doll and...should probably refrain from saying much more on that front.

beaker

Reaction score
So when does the life size Gary plush come out?

Cause i would totally snatch up a cuddly snuggly Jason Segel doll and...should probably refrain from saying much more on that front.
Ha! Well if they had a Sarah Marshal action figure set, one would have to wonder if Jason's figure was anatomically correct