Here's to you newer members...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a special shout out to all you newer members. I have to say even though you guys have only been here for a very short time, your presence here have been really strong, that it seems like you guys have been here forever. Those on my list include: That Announcer, Ziffel, TogetherAgain, RedDragon, redBoobergurl, Vibs, BEAR, minor muppetz, and many more! I'm glad you guys are here, for you all ave added a little something extra and special to this place.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Many thanks, D'Snowth. I'm very glad you're here too. This is indeed one amazing forum. So great we can discuss our great passion for the muppets, as well as other interests we have, and also have such a good time with things like games and sharing personal things in friends and family. All with the flavor of so much good spirit and friendliness. It's like the same reason I love my church so much. Not only is there the common bond of interest in praising and serving God, but the people there are really genuine and caring. Just can't beat that combination! :smile:

Vibs

Reaction score
Aww, thanks D'Snowth! But I have actually been here for a little over 6 months now... whoa... :stick_out_tongue: And I love it!

And now we're at it, I'd like to give a waaaaaaaaaaarm thank you to CHRISTYB who actually made me join this forum. She told me a few days ago that first I didn't want to become a member... Can you believe it?? I can't. Well, I'm glad that girl has some really good persuasive powers! So, Christy - thank you. This sounds weird I know, but you've really done something to my life. In a possitive way that is. :smile: ... Miss you!

Danishes ~Vibs.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Thanks D'Snowth! I think I joined a little before Vibs. It's kind of weird. I mean, yeah, we're all one big happy family and I feel like I fit right in- which is a wonderful feeling, by the way- but somehow... I don't know, occasionally I still feel like such the newbie. Especially when I look at my "senior member" status. Now that sounds backwards, doesn't it? (actually, taht sdnuos erom sdrawkcab ot em!) And yet at the same time, it feels like everyone else on that list has been around forever! Hm. I don't know, does the newbie feeling every wear off entirely?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aw, those are sweet sentiments. That's a "GIANT HUG" post if I ever saw one!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words D'Snowth! I've really enjoyed being here so far and it's because of people like you!

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks, D'Snowth! That means a lot. I don't really feel much like a new member anymore as I have been here for a little over 3 months. Seems like longer though because its been soo much fun I guess. Plus, it seems there has been a whole big wave of newbies coming in just recently. I enjoy MC very much as you all know. Its because of you guys. This isn't just any kind of forum. It is a tiny family online.