Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes over to Apt. 6, knocks on the door, and leaves a gift for Kim and Boober, since his birthday's tomorrow also...
For Kim: The Ghost Hunters DVD, had to keep them away from the Muppet Theater so they wouldn't bust/disturb Uncle D's sanctum.
For Boober: A veggie recipe cookbook titled Unearthed Greens and Other Fresh Garden Picks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe she should listen to her inner fratboy and destroy the clowns before they destroy us all first.
UD: Is this like that thing she had about figure skaters?
Me: Just hope she doesn't start stomping our little spiders... And the not-so little ones either.
*UD, <3 eyes at picture of the Spider Queen in his pocket.

So, who wants to go for ice cream?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: CBSNewssaywhat?
Tosh: Huh?
Mimzy: What?
Boober: Who?
Gillis: Kim, what's going on?
Kim: Check the news, guys; Osama Bin Laden's been killed.
Fraggles: Really?
Boober: ...who's Osama Bin Laden?
Kim: I'll explain it later. Wow, this is big.
Gillis: Figures something like this would happen on your birthday.

-Kim

Katzi428

Reaction score
eyes glued to TV What? Are they sure?
Chef:Luuks like eet!
Chef,Prairie,Grover,Rosita and I dance in a circle chanting He's dead! He's dead!
Robin comes out of his room sleepily rubbing his eyes Who's dead?yawn
Oh Robin!hugging him I'm sorry we woke you! A very very bad man is dead!
then suddenly remembering ny role model position I'm supposed to play for my young frog son Now,this doesn't mean that you should wish all mean people dead.Do you understand,Robin? Almost 10 years ago,this man that was killed and a bunch of other people from his country bombed the World Trade Center and a bunch of people died.
Robin glancing at the TV His name was Osama bin Laden,right?
Yes.
Robin:OK...Ms, Abricot talked a little about him in History an' how bad he was.So he's actually dead now?
Yes.
Robin:Whew!Good! He was a bad man!
He sure was! Now back to bed you go.kising him and giving him a love tap on the butt. Sleep well sweetie pie.Love you!

Robin:Good!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Turns off TV after President Obama's speech...

UD: *Breathes a deep sigh, I know how important it was for Death to finally grip that bad bad man.
*We take a moment to think of how this might make those people who died almost ten years ago feel, quiet remembrance of when it first happened.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Chef & Rosita...I need your opinion.
Chef:Ja?
Rosita:Yes?
Well...I'm thinking of flying the American flag outside just for this week to show how happy I am that that idiot has been killed. Would you be offended?
Chef: Ooh no way!
Rosita:Me either!
Great!Thanks! then laughing a bit. Poor Robin was so mad that school wasn't closed today! I almost felt sorry for him. But he had to go to school.leaving Apartment 2 and going to the garage in search of a flag to hang on our door.I start humming The Star Spangled Banner while looking but then realize that a few voices not far from me are singing it. I abandon the search for the flag for the time being and go and join them.After we're done,we all hug each other and conversation is now all abuzz,wondering if the the end to the war is in sight.All of us are hoping so.After about 15 minutes we disperse and I go in search of the flag again.I find it and exclaim to myself "Victory!" Then I go back up to Apartment 2
Prairie:Where were you?
I started looking for the flag but then I got sidetracked when talking to some neighbors. Got the flag now though.showing them
Grover:Good!
Watch Gaffer so she doesn't get out. I need to put this up.getting a hammer and nail ,then opening the door and nailing the flag to the door. There we go!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gets back to the townhouse after being locked out for three days. Dang modem. At least everything's fixed back now.
*Tries to catch up with fics and other threads. Be back tomorrow for another edition of HV Theater.

Katzi428

Reaction score
reading Savvy Auntie book that I got for my birthday from my brother and sister in law when a voice makes me jump
Book's that good huh?
GAH:eek:! Oh hi Prairie!You startled me!
Prairie: Gee...I wonder why?:wink: Seriously,you must be glad you got that book huh?
Glad and surprised.
Prairie:Surprised?Why?You knew you were getting it.
Well...my sister in law's dad had been really sick and passed away on the day after my birthday. So I figured the last thing on her and my brother's minds would be my birthday. I thought that I'd probably get it for Christmas or some other time I saw them. Or I'd wind up buying it myself.
Prairie: Maybe your sister in law ordered it before her dad passed away.
Yeah...could be. Either way..I'm glad that the month of April is over. Too much sadness went on.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*The peeps from Apt. 1 are all in transit to spend Mother's Day with their respective families...

:batty: went in his Countmobile to pick up his mom and go out for lunch.
Uncle D took a box of skull truffles as he travels to visit Ms. Nasty McCawber, who raised him and his sister Gertha in her own grandmotherly way.
Ed stopped at Fran's to buy a bouquet of orchids and then teleported off to see his own mom.

What... Teleportation's possible... After all, Bunsen invented the machine and it worked so well that he kept making Kermit a nervous wreck that one episode. :stick_out_tongue:

Katzi428

Reaction score
about to open the door Chef...I'll be back in a bit. Going to pick up Robin at school.
Chef:Kethy?
Hmm?
points to the corners of his mouth and pushes them up as if to tell me to smile We talk wen yu get hoom okee?
We'll seeleaving.Just when I'm at the end of the driveway Prairie comes up to meI'll get Robin. You go inside and talk to Chef.
No...Robin will think something happened to me and he'll worry. I'm fine! Tell Chef I promise that I'll talk to him when I get back with Robin.
Prairie with a worried look on her face You sure?
Yes...I'm positive.See you later.going on my way. 15 mintes later I get to Hensonville Elementary School & Robin's there Hey kiddopushing down the brim of his baseball cap playfully How was school?
Robin: It was better in the afternoon.
Why? What was in the afternoon?
Robin:I get outta school in the afternoon! he laughs
I shoulda known.chuckling a bit You're a real goofball, Robin. Any homework?
Robin: English and Science. Oh, and Ms. Abricot wants to see you tomorrow.
Something you want to tell me before I go in there?
Robin: I'm not in trouble. It's just an end-of -the year conference.She even says so in the note.I'll give it to you when we get home.
Okay. That makes me feel better.
Robin picks a couple of daisies off of the grass and gives them to me Will these make you happy too?You seem kind of sad today,Mom.:concern:
taking the daisies and kissing Robin Thanks for the flowers sweetie. And yeah..I guess I am a little sad today.
Robin:I didn't do anything wrong,did I?
Ohhh Robin..no!hugging him I've been thinking about my friend Colleen.
Robin:Awww...I'm sorry Mom. She was really something special huh?
Yeah.On the one hand I just miss her a whole lot We did so much together.But on the other hand, she missed her mom and her brother who had died before her so very much.So she's happy in Heaven now. Maybe I'm being selfish?
Robin:Nuh-uh. You're not bein' selfish. You both were like sisters,right?
Right.
Robin:So it's okay to be sad about her dying.
nodding You're right. Thanks Robin.Maybe you should be a grief counselor when you grow up.
Robin:Uh..I'd rather be a TV show host like my Uncle Kermit.
That's good too. We're home now.opening the door
Robin:Hi everyone!
Chef:Hellu Robin:I heff sum cookies und milk fur yu.
Robin:Thanks Chef..I can always depend on you!
Chef:Und sum anjel fud ceke fur yu Kethy.Can we talk now?
Sure.Uh Robin...if you promise to bring that plate and glass back in into the kitchen, you may bring them into your room while you do your homework.
Robin:OK Mom.Thank you. plants a kiss on my cheek as he's leaving
I call after him as he's leaving Thanks again for the daisies Robin! then I focus on Chef I'm sorry I've been so sad today Chef.But I miss my friend that passed away nearly a month ago.
Chef clasps my hand in his I know yu do. Und it isn't fair wen someone whu iz the same age az yu hoo is like a relatiff dies. But yu sid her mama nd her bruther died befur her und she really missed dem.
Yeah...and now she's probablyreally happy to be with them.That's my one consolation thought. But the thought that she passed away so suddenly hurts so much!tears fil my eyes.
Chef:I knu...I knu...My best frend frum Sveden wuz killed in a sledding eksident wen he wuz 21. Tu this day I still miss him. Life can be fery unfair Kethy. .Su I undurstand hoow yu feel.Cen I gif yu a hug?
By all means!
Chef hugs me If yu evur need tu talk I'm here okee?
Yeah..thanks Chef.hugging him back