1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Cait: We really need to get dates for you guys...

Bruce: ... you talking to me, or...? :confused:

Cait: No, you and Clover are going out, I was talking to our two currently-single roommates.

Digit: ... *looks up from his laptop* Huh? :confused:

Cait: Yep, you and Lips.

Lips: Cait, neither of us have been dating for a while, and we're doing okay. =/

Cait: ... Lips, look at that guy and honestly tell me that he doesn't have something wrong with him.

Digit: *beeping noise on his laptop* Ooo, new e-mail! 8D

Lips: ... Okay, that is kinda true, but still. =PP

Cait: Seriously, it's time that you boys were out on the dating scene more!

Lips: Says the girl with no boyfriend. =PP

Cait: Hahahah... hah. =PP Come on. *drags Digit and Lips out of the apartment* Let's hang out with people.
  2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: *wearing a Frollo costume* Ah, drezz rehearzals are zo ztrezzful--EVERYONE, ZCENTER ZTAGE NOW! We have to practice our bowz!

Zoot: *not in costume* Do we have to? -_-

Blind Pew: Oui! Zo be quiet, Quazimodo, and dahn't whine!

Zoot: >_>

Dr. Teeth: *dressed like a knight (even though Phoebus is a soldier), clanking and stumbling onto the stage* Er...wheah's the centah? X_X

Zoot: Uhhh, I thought you quit, Teeth. :confused:

Dr. Teeth: *talking to the curtain--his helmet's stuck* Yeah...well, I'm onleh in it fo' the green, man. =P

Zoot: There's green? O_O Pew said, ummm, he wasn't paying me. =/

Dr. Teeth: *shrugs*

Sammy: *crawling over to the center stage, wearing Clopin's hat; it's too big for him and falls over his eyes* O_O Cookies?

Blind Pew: Zilence! Where eez Ezmeralda...?

~Meanwhile...~

Mokey: *examining a moth that landed on her hand* O_O Hmm...I feel like I should be somewhere right now...
  3. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

coming in the door Hey everyone!
    Chef:Hey yurself!Whut are yu doing here?
    Uh...last I remember..I live heretrying to go into the kitchen but Chef is blocking my way Chef...what on Earth are you doing?
    Chef:Weren't yu supposed tu get thet noo furntcher tudey?
    Yeah...and I saw it...It looks nice.suddenly realizing I should take a not too subtle hint Oh goodness!I just realized that I have to go out and won't be back until..er..6.
    Chef:How boot 7?
    Yeah...that's what I meant. 7. Later,Chef.I open the door and hear Chef exhale a BIG sigh of relief
  4. Katzi428

peeking in the door It's after 7...Can I come in NOW?
    Chefopening the door and hugging meUv corse!I'm soory aboot befur!Take a luuk aroond!
    I look and there are pink streamers from the ceiling several balloons and a BIG sign that says in bright letters HAPPY"24th" BIRTHDAY KATHY!
    WE LOVE YOU!

choked up You guys are AMAZING!
    everyone rushes up to give me hugs & presents
    Chef:I hed tu get yu oot uv the house befur..
    Prairie:More like kick! Kath...you should have seen the expression on your face when Chef was practically pushing youu out the door!
    Chef:OK ..ja...kick....But ve hed all dis plenned fur a looonngg time!
    Grover:And then when you said you did not know if you wanted to celebrate you birthday or not after your poor friend died we did not know what to do.
    Rosita: But we thought maybe you might feel better if you had a party.
    suddenly I've noticed Chef has left the room .Then I see the lights of candles and and I hear Chef starting to sing Happy Birthday" The others join him:
    ":sing:Happy Birthday To You
    Happy Birthday To You
    Happy BIRTHday dear Kathyyyy
    Happy Birthday to you!:sing:

Chef had made German Chocolate Cake!YUMMY!
    Robin:Make a wish,Mom!
    These aren't trick candles are they?
    Robin:Nope!Frog Scout Promise!gives Frog scout promise sign
    Good!making a wish and blowing out the candles
    Prairie: People might come around later to wish you a happy birthday.
    Cool!
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Knock on the door. Hi Kathy, happy birthday. Glad that you found your smile again.
    *The kittens purr and cluster around to share some greetings to the birthday girl.
    *:batty: starts mingling with the rest of the gathered crowd.
    *Uncle D offers punch or soda to all, raising his cup for a toast to Kathy.

Hope you celebrate many more. :)
  6. Katzi428

trying to fit as many kittens as I can on my lap
    Thanks very much Uncle D Ed & Count!
    YeeOUCH! Needlesharp kitten claws!Boy do those bring back memories! But you're a cute little kitten anyway.kissing one of Fatatita's kittens on the nose,then handing a kitten over to Prairie
  7. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: ...and that is why Middle Earth is better than Narnia in every way. =B *puts down her essay, taking a deep breath*

Zoot: And this was for school...?

Ailie: No.

Zoot: ...

Dr. Teeth: *facepalms*

Mokey: *weakly* It was very, ah, illuminating. :confused:

Ailie: Merci! =B

Blind Pew: *snorts*
  8. The Count

*Meanwhiles... *Locks snooty transfer students from Narnia in the bathroom after their "magical" wardrobe for the science fair transported them to that "other world".
    Meh, I never liked science fairs anyway. *Crane hooks up to the bathroom, lifting it away for city removal.

We'll have to get Biff and Sully to build a new bathroom though.
  9. The Count

*Goes over to Apt. 6, knocks on the door, and leaves a gift for Kim and Boober, since his birthday's tomorrow also...
    For Kim: The Ghost Hunters DVD, had to keep them away from the Muppet Theater so they wouldn't bust/disturb Uncle D's sanctum.
    For Boober: A veggie recipe cookbook titled Unearthed Greens and Other Fresh Garden Picks.
  10. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *arguing her case* I'm telling you guys, clowns are the ultimate eeeevil! :confused:

Blind Pew: ...

Mokey: ...

Dr. Teeth: ...

Zoot: *holding Sammy* ...

Ailie: They want to be the dominant species on the planet earth and they'll destroy us all to make it happen! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!

Mokey: :confused: Is she--

Dr. Teeth: Broke? Mos' likely. -_-

Ailie: DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!

Blind Pew: *places his hands on either side of his head, groaning*
  11. The Count

Hmm, maybe she should listen to her inner fratboy and destroy the clowns before they destroy us all first.
    UD: Is this like that thing she had about figure skaters?
    Me: Just hope she doesn't start stomping our little spiders... And the not-so little ones either.
    *UD, <3 eyes at picture of the Spider Queen in his pocket.

So, who wants to go for ice cream?
  12. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Kim: CBSNewssaywhat?
    Tosh: Huh?
    Mimzy: What?
    Boober: Who?
    Gillis: Kim, what's going on?
    Kim: Check the news, guys; Osama Bin Laden's been killed.
    Fraggles: Really?
    Boober: ...who's Osama Bin Laden?
    Kim: I'll explain it later. Wow, this is big.
    Gillis: Figures something like this would happen on your birthday.

-Kim
  13. Katzi428

eyes glued to TV What? Are they sure?
    Chef:Luuks like eet!
    Chef,Prairie,Grover,Rosita and I dance in a circle chanting He's dead! He's dead!
    Robin comes out of his room sleepily rubbing his eyes Who's dead?yawn
    Oh Robin!hugging him I'm sorry we woke you! A very very bad man is dead!
    then suddenly remembering ny role model position I'm supposed to play for my young frog son Now,this doesn't mean that you should wish all mean people dead.Do you understand,Robin? Almost 10 years ago,this man that was killed and a bunch of other people from his country bombed the World Trade Center and a bunch of people died.
    Robin glancing at the TV His name was Osama bin Laden,right?
    Yes.
    Robin:OK...Ms, Abricot talked a little about him in History an' how bad he was.So he's actually dead now?
    Yes.
    Robin:Whew!Good! He was a bad man!
    He sure was! Now back to bed you go.kising him and giving him a love tap on the butt. Sleep well sweetie pie.Love you!

Robin:Good!
  14. The Count

*Turns off TV after President Obama's speech...

UD: *Breathes a deep sigh, I know how important it was for Death to finally grip that bad bad man.
    *We take a moment to think of how this might make those people who died almost ten years ago feel, quiet remembrance of when it first happened.
  15. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *blasting the soundtrack to Team America: World Police while all of her roomies, Blind Pew included, dance with her* AMERICA--

All: FRIG YEAH!

Ailie: Comin' again to save the motherfriggin day, yeah! AMERICA--

All: FRIG YEAH!

Ailie: 'Cause freedom is the only way, yeah!
    Terrorists, your game is through, 'cause now you have to answer to...AMERICA--

All: FRIG YEAH! ! ! ! !
  16. Katzi428

Hey Chef & Rosita...I need your opinion.
    Chef:Ja?
    Rosita:Yes?
    Well...I'm thinking of flying the American flag outside just for this week to show how happy I am that that idiot has been killed. Would you be offended?
    Chef: Ooh no way!
    Rosita:Me either!
    Great!Thanks! then laughing a bit. Poor Robin was so mad that school wasn't closed today! I almost felt sorry for him. But he had to go to school.leaving Apartment 2 and going to the garage in search of a flag to hang on our door.I start humming The Star Spangled Banner while looking but then realize that a few voices not far from me are singing it. I abandon the search for the flag for the time being and go and join them.After we're done,we all hug each other and conversation is now all abuzz,wondering if the the end to the war is in sight.All of us are hoping so.After about 15 minutes we disperse and I go in search of the flag again.I find it and exclaim to myself "Victory!" Then I go back up to Apartment 2
    Prairie:Where were you?
    I started looking for the flag but then I got sidetracked when talking to some neighbors. Got the flag now though.showing them
    Grover:Good!
    Watch Gaffer so she doesn't get out. I need to put this up.getting a hammer and nail ,then opening the door and nailing the flag to the door. There we go!
  17. WhiteRabbit

Blind Pew: *dressed like Frollo; sighs* Anuzzer day, anuzzer rehearsal... >_>

Sammy: *asleep on Zoot's lap, still dressed like Clopin*

Zoot: *moping on the steps, holding Sammy*

Blind Pew: *claps his hands immediately* LOOK ALIVE, PEOPLE! We're getting zhrough zee zongs today!

Dr. Teeth: Hey Hook, do I get a song? =P

Blind Pew: Non! >/

Dr. Teeth: =/

Mokey: *dressed like Esmeralda, carrying a tambourine* Um, when does my song come in?

Blind Pew: C'est our zong, mon amour. <3

Mokey: Hmm? O_O

Blind Pew: Zat's right. We zing a ztriking ballad about how we love each ozzer and how we weel get married, have leetle Frollos and Ezmeraldas togezzer, grow old and zmell like a dead cow--

Mokey: ... *backs away*
  18. AnimatedC9000

Cait: *flops down on a couch* ... remind me never to sign up for any talent shows I also have to work at again! X_X

Clover: :confused:? What's wrong?

Cait: Went down to audition, but we were short on other high school choir members to work. Besides my friend, I was the only one there. And it wasn't until a quarter to 5 that more help finally arrived. @_@

Bruce: ... so--

Cait: Yes, school was okay today.

Digit: *pokes head into the rehearsal room* I was told that you guys needed someone to handle the sound and stuff? :confused:

Lips: *walks over to Zoot* ... uh, hey Zoot.
  19. WhiteRabbit

Blind Pew: Oui, Digeet. Who could be bettair for zee job zhan a nerd like yourzelf? =P

Dr. Teeth: Hook, that ain't cool... =/

Blind Pew: Neizzer are you.

Dr. Teeth: *carelessly* In what dimension?

Mokey: *giggles*

Blind Pew: What kind of anzwer waz zat?

Dr. Teeth: Mah answah. =P Which makes it boss by default.

Blind Pew: >_>

Zoot: ... *glances up* Hi Lips. Uhhh, what's up?

Sammy: *still asleep on Zoot's lap*
  20. AnimatedC9000

Digit: ... I'll set up as soon as you guys need the system up. *goes away, then comes back a few moments later hauling in all the necessary equipment on a large flat cart*

Cait: *walking in* Digit, you left something in the room. It dropped from your thing. Here you go. *hands the thing to Digit and leaves*

Digit: ... uh, thanks!

Cait: ... *comes back in* What's going on in here?

Digit: Oh! They need my help with the sound system workings in a musical they're doing!

Cait: *monotonously* I'll go run CDs...

Lips: Not much, man. Just wondering how things are going here. How about you?