Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
:batty: goes to congratulate his friend Grover on winning the tournament, after having stayed up counting the votes of corpse.
*A bouquet of congratulatory flowers is sent to Super Grover in care of Beth, Red Fraggle, Rowlf and Cookie Monster with a note saying "Congrats to our favorite super hero"!*
Grover:Oh thank you everybodeeee! What pretty flowers!:super:
Robin and I come in
Robin:Hi Grover!Congratulations on winning!I wanted to stay home and celebrate with you. .But Mom said no.
Grover: Do not be angry with her, okay Robin? We did not do anything much today. I just went for a couple of interviews so you did not miss much. You are here for the most important thing. Celebrating and going out to eat!
Have you decided where you want to go yet Grover?
Grover:Um...how about Juhl's Pizza? They make other Italian foods besides pizza, right?
Yep..they sure do!Especially a certain type of cake. I know you'll love! Let me go make a quick phone call. No eavesdropping please and thank you!
I go into my room and look up Juhl's Pizza the phone rings 3 times before I get an answer:
Woman: Good afternoon.May I take your order?
Me:Hi!I'd like to reserve a table for 6 tonight in your dining room for 7PM.The last name begins with an H". Woman:Okay.
Me:All right. Also can we have the celebratatory cannoli cake? Lady:Sure!
Me: Great, thanks!

Katzi428

Reaction score
knock on my door and Prairie's voiceYou dressed?
Yeahcombing my hair and frowning
Prairie comes in and notices me frowning What's wrong?
My hair looks horrible ,that's what's the matter. continuing to comb my hair, looking in the mirror and still frowning Yuk.:stick_out_tongue: Stupid straight hair.
another knock on the door and Rosita'svoiceKathy?Prairie?
Come in Rosita.
Rosita comes in and closes the doorYou OK Kathy?
My hair looks terrible! I was born with curly hair but no thanks to all the darned surgeries it's straightened out. :rolleyes: It looks like I put no work to it whatsoever.
Rosita:You look fine! No te preocupes.
Rosita...
Rosita:It means "don't worry". You look very pretty! Doesn't she,Prairie?
Prairie:Yes you do,Kathy! You going to put makeup on?
Yeah.putting on some blush and some light brown eyeshadow Despite the hair,do I look OK?
Prairie:Will you stop worrying about your hair please?You look beautiful! Maybe you'll be asked to dance by some guy.
Well,we'll see. Rosita...do you think I look OK?
Rosita:Very nice Kathy! Now let's get some male opinions,shall we?opening the door Guys...how does Kathy look?
And I want the truth!
Robin:Wow Mom! You look gorgeous! Too bad I can't go. Otherwise I'd want to dance all the dances with you!
laughing Thank you Robin!kissing him That's very sweet!
Grover: You look pretty, Kathy! Like Cinderella!
snickering Cinderella,Grover?
Grover:Well maybe Cinderella with brown hair. Anyway..you look very pretty.
Thank you Grover.Very sweet of you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Turns off the TV. Man, I loooove watching Iron Chef America. The episodes may be repeats but I still enjoy it, and they make some dishes that I think I'd like to try some day.
UD: What was today's ingredient?
Me: It was a veritable feast made for St. Crispen's. *Knowing the dragon will get the Shakespearian reference.
UD, smiling: Then we'll have to steal some of their recipes.
Me: Yeah... Though I'm looking forward to a meal of haggas and blood pudding one of these days.
:batty: All this talk's making me one hungry vampire as vell.
Me: Perhaps we'll get the courage to recreate those cabbage rolls and takitura for another day's dinner.
:batty: So long as there's blood sausages involved I'll be happy.
Me too buddy.

*Goes to read some fic before we head out to eat.

Katzi428

Reaction score
walking in the door ,only to see Chef's angry face
Hi Chef.
Chef:Hi Chef? Where were yu? Der dence endid et 7:30. Yu shuld hev been hoom by 8!
looking at Chef like he's nuts My mother, her friend and I went out to Olive Garden since the pizza wasn't enough for us. Chef...I'm not a teenager anymore.
Chef: calming down Okee. But yu had der teensie hoppity hop hop werried.He thawt sumthing happuned tu yu.He wunted me tu call der pulese
Oh gosh!Is he still up?
As if on cue Robin comes running,then hugs me:MOM!
hugging him backIt's okay Robin...I'm here.
Robincrying Where were you? I snif thought something snif happened to you snif
Awwwwwhugging Robin,taking him to the couch and rubbing his back I should have called here and said I was going to be a little late. The pizza at the dance didn't quite fill us up. So my mom, her friend and I went out to eat.I'm safe...Shhhh..
Robincalming down gradually:I wanted the adults to call the police .But Chef said no.
Well I'm glad he said no. Next time if I'm going to be late,I'll let you know. I promise. Cross my heart.crossing my heart
Robin:OK. I guess I got scared 'cause I've had some bad dreams that something happened to you.
Oh Robin! Honey, why didn't you tell me about these bad dreams?
Robin:'Cause you might've thought they were silly.
Never! Hang on a sec. Hey Chef,I'm putting Robin to bed and then I'm going to bed as well.
Chef:Okee. Nite yu two.
Robin: G'nite Chef.
'Nite Chef.then turning my attention back to Robin Robin, I would never ever tell you bad dreams are silly! I know how scary bad dreams can be. I have them sometimes too. Everyone has them. I just wish you'd told me that you'd had bad dreams that something bad happened to me. From now on you tell me,okay?
Robin:Okay. Mom?
Yes?
Robin: May I please sleep in a sleeping bag in your room tonight?
Since you have no school tomorrow, because you asked politely and because of the circumstances,yes.
Robin hugging me tightly:Thank you!
OOF! You're welcome kiddo. I need to close my door to get changed so knock before you come in.
5 minutes later
soft tapping at my door

Come on in.
Robin opens the door equpped with his sleeping bag
Robin: Whatcha doin'?
Taking my makeup off.
Robin: You didn't need makeup.You're pretty without it.
I stop what I'm doing and turn to him Do you know what a sweet young man you are? C'mere you!holding out my arms to hug Robin.He walks into my embrace and hugs me back.
I love you around the whole world and back again!
Robin:And I love you around the whole world and back again!going into his sleeping bag G'nite Mom.
G'nite sweetheart. Want me to leave the nightlight on?
Robin:Can you please?
Of course!wiping off the last of my makeup,switching off the light and turning on a nightlight This time, have pleasant dreams.
Robin:OK.You too!
Not even 10 seconds later I hear Robin snoring

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Finishes phone call... Fine.

*Turns to try to find who'll look after my roommates since I won't be here pretty much most of tomorrow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm back.

UD: How do you feel?
Me: Much better now that I've eaten something, used the bat-room to wash up/bathe, and gotten a bit of sleep.
:batty: Vhat's that wad taped to your right arm?
Me: Oh, that's where they stuck the needle before the stuff I had done. But I'm okay now.
*Busies self listening to MCR and checking a few things while roomies occupy themselves by watching the Hunchback play going on outside.

Katzi428

Reaction score
knock at the door and Robin's voiceMom?You awake?
Hi Robin..yeah I'm awake but I have a cold and I don't want you to catch it.
Robin comes in with a tray I've had a cold already,remember? Besides I have breakfast for you. Well Chef helped out but it was my idea to make you breakfast in bed. We have cereal, toast and some Fruit 2O.And a Vitamin C tablet. The Vitamin C tablet was Prairie's idea. Plus I picked some flowers for you. I figured you were still sad about your friend.
Awww...thank you Robin. If I didn't feel so yukky,I'd give you a hug. How about an air kiss instead?
Robin:I can live with that.:wink:
blowing him a kiss
Robin touches his cheek Caught it!Your turn!blowing me a kiss
touching my cheek Got it. Thanks kiddo. I might get up later.I'll see.
Robin:Well if you want to stay in bed ,that's okay. I'll take care of you like you took care of me when I had that nasty cold last year. And even more so since you're going through a lot right now.:sympathy:
You're a sweetheart and I love you very much Robin.
Robin: Love you too,Mom.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: I wonder how Blind Pew's play's coming along.

At least the radio feed's been fixed, the line to MCR that is, still need a good rock & roll one on 365 since 60's Chart Toppers doesn't want to play.

*:batty: grooms Fatatatita's fur.

Should go and check if Kathy needs anything. Wonder what the peeps here will want to do to celebrate Easter. :zany:

Katzi428

Reaction score
UD: I wonder how Blind Pew's play's coming along.

At least the radio feed's been fixed, the line to MCR that is, still need a good rock & roll one on 365 since 60's Chart Toppers doesn't want to play.

*:batty: grooms Fatatatita's fur.

Should go and check if Kathy needs anything. Wonder what the peeps here will want to do to celebrate Easter. :zany:
Rositaanswering the doorOh hi Ed. Kathy's in her room honking and sneezing.Poor thing. I don't know what she's doing about Easter.The rest of us are going home.Well Chef is going to his friend Angelo's. Robin is going to the Swamp and Prairie,Grover and I are going to see our families. Kathy is too of course.But I don't think she'll be up to celebrating. We shall see as the week goes on.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, gracias for the update Rosita. If she wants, we've got soups bought last week for my little medical preparations. Hope she feels better soon.