1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 16th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas
    The Muppets show how "the most unfriendly street in town" transformed into Sesame Street in this new, one-hour Christmas special.

4. Christmas Shopping
    Get great deals and go Christmas shopping for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

5. The Muppets Open Macy's Parade
    On Thanksgiving morning, the Muppets kicked off the 90th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Let us know your thoughts on this anticipated appearance.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Rosita :De nada. Hasta luegoEd! Tell everyone in Apartment 1 hello for me!waving
    Meanwhile in the bathroom I'm taking some cold medicine and it tastes awful!:p YUK! I say to myself aloud Long gone are the days where medicine tasted like bubblegum sigh I open the door with my tongue still out a bit from the nasty taste and I see Robin
    Robin:Why do you have your tongue out,Mom?
    (Observant little frog isn't he? A bit too oberservant if you ask me. Oh well. )
    Well you know that medicine that you took when you had your nasty cold last year?
    Robin nods Lime. And it was pretty good.But I wouldn't really make it an ice cream flavor.
    Well the stuff I just took was pretty disgusting. It definitely wouldn't last as an ice cream flavor!
    Robin:Why don't you take the stuff I take?
    Because it's just for kids.
    Robin:Awww darn! Sorry your medicine tastes so yukky Mom.
    Thanks Robin. The medicine is orange.So you'd think it tastes like oranges right?
    Robin:Uh huh.
    Guess again. But then again my psychology is that the more awful medicine tastes the quicker it'll make me feel me feel better.
    Robin:What's psychology?
    It's a matter of thinking.
    Robin:Ah.
    Rosita approaches usKathy..Ed was here.He has some soups to make you feel better if you want them.
    Well I'll try Chef's first so he won't be offended.
    Rosita:Good thinking.
    But it was nice of Ed and the gang in Apartment One to think of me anyway.

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Nods while waving by to Rosita.

*Heats up some Chinese food in the leftovers fridge 'cold storage' for lunch.

3. Katzi428

Chef: Cheer up Kethy. Et leest yu doon't hev clookitis.
    Cluckitis? I think that only applied to you Muppets,Chef.
    Robin: Well when Roger Miller was on The Muppet Show he said the he had had it.
    You're right.sneezingBwak!Bawk!Bock!walking over to the refrigerator and clucking like a chicken and getting an eggBWAAAKKKK!producing the egg to Chef and Robin
    Robin starts laughing hysterically Nice try Mom...but you are not a chicken! And you don't have cluckitis.
    Didn't think I'd fool you guys.;)
    Chef: Plus chikkuns heve fethers und beeks sille gurl! Now put thet egg away befur it brekes! Yu want sum chikkun noodul soop?
    Sure. Thanks Chef.
    Robin:Something to drink too,Your Majesty Queen Human Mom?;)
    laughing You're a cutie, Your royal Highness Prince Robin The Frog. An Orange Fruit 2O please and thanks.

4. The Count

*:batty: plays a flourish on the organ that sounds like an intro for a tale of sorts.
    UD: They call him Judge Frollo, the knave.
    And this they will write on his grave...
    He's gnashing and glaring.
    And nobly not caring.
    Outrageous and rampant.
    And also repellent.
    No wonder folks don't bother to wave...
    He's Frollo, Judge Frollo, the knave.

*Puts money from the ticket sales into the batty bank to be counted later. *Leaves to sell some creepcorn.

5. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Kim: [lighting a candle]
    Tosh: Do you think she's happy?
    Kim: I'm sure she is, Tosh. She's with Three and the Brigadier and Harry again.
    Tosh: [nods] Goodbye, Sarah Jane.

-Kim

6. Katzi428

Chef:Su how ere-a yu feeling tudey Sneezy Dwerf?chuckling
    sarcastically laughing I'll ignore that nickname thank you very much!
    Chef:Ooh Kethy!Yu know I'm kidding.Reely how ere yu feeling? I called yu Sneezy becus yu've been sneezing su much. End I celled yu a dwerf becuz yu're shurt...
    Horizontally challenged is the way I like to think about it.But anyway to answer your question,my doctor put me on medicine yesterday to help me get rid of this thing.Er...I didn't
    want to say anything in front of Robin yesterday because I didn't want him thinking it was his fault.But when I was helping out at his class last Friday, there were a few sniffly nosed little kids whom I wished their parents had kept home from school.But I guess either the parents work or the kids begged the parents to let them come to school for the holiday party.
    Chef:Thet's nut smart fur the perents tu send sik childrun tu schul.
    Right! I'm surprised Robin hasn't gotten sick! But I guess his immune system is good.
    Chef: Ooh!Su did the doktur say whether yu heve der diubetes ur nut?
    Still clear!
    Chef claps his hands Wunderful! Su whut kind uv cake du yu wunt nekst week?
    shaking head Chef,you don't have to go to any trouble.
    Chef:Yes I du. Whut kind uv cake. I know yu luv choklit. Yu wunt Duble choklit?Or Germin choklit?
    Chef...really....
    Chef:Kethy..starting to look mad,but then his face softens Ooh..okee. Yu're frend's birthdey wuz close tu yours rite?I furgot. I'm sorree.squeezing my hand
    It's OK.squeezing it back You know what?Surprise me with the cake OK?
    Chef: Okeedokee.Yu going tu be 24 rite?;)
    laughing Yep!24!

7. The Count

*After finishing dinner of cold cod salad with squids, bathing and shaving, the fiends of Apt 1 gather as Ed pulls out the big book of Kermie's Girl to read from cover to as most as possible in one sitting as today is it's anniversary.

8. Katzi428

calling from home..but not sure I'll get an answer
    Chef picks up the phone:Hellu?
    Hi Chef...it's Kathy.
    Chef: Hi Kethy! How yu doing?
    OK...but tired.
    Chef: Did yu get the nu furniture in?
    Not quite yet. I think that my mom and her friend are going to put it in during the week. I did a lot of cleaning today to accommodate everything.
    Chef Accomowhuh?
    Accommodate. Means to organize things. So I had to put some things in plastic bags for the time being.
    ChefOh.
    Was Kermit on time to pick up Robin? And did you explain why I wasn't there?
    Chef:Ja. Und Kermit toold me tu wish yu a Heppy Eastur.
    That was sweet of him. I'll most likely be back tomorrow night. You're going to Angelo's for Easter,right?
    ChefJa. The gurls und Grovur went to their femelies houses after dinner tonite.
    OK..check. I'll see you tomorrow night. Have a Happy Easter Chef.
    Chef: Yu too.Und I'll try tu sneek a devuled egg tu yu.*chuckling*
    laughing You're too kind Chef.As an even trade, I'll give all my black jellybeans to you.
    ChefNummer!
    BLECCH!
    ChefOoh yu doon't know whut good iz!;)*chuckling again*Heve a gud nite,kiddo.
    You too Chef. Goodnight.hanging up the phone

9. The Count

*Leaves chocolates for the people who are here, and wraps some more to send to the ones who aren't.
    Happy Easter everybody. And have a nice Passover too.

10. The Count

*:batty: counts all the jellybeans that came in the bag before tying it back up for tomorrow.

Me, musing over a couple ideas: Okay, so if we change Merryl from the Kesaran fluffball to the Sheep and Mr. Johnson to the Paper Suit Gentleman, that'd give us 40 for Wonderland. We still have to find something to monstrify Lyle the Dog and Murray Monster into; and then decide upon the rest of the holiday leaders.

*Uncle D listens to the music of the night, relaxing with a cup of bat's milk tea.

11. Katzi428

everyone has returned from visiting their respective families & friends for Easter and Robin and I are having a bit of an argument
    Robin: But Mom.. why do I hafta go to school today?
    while writing a lateness excuse note for Robin Because I promised your parents and Uncle Kermit that you would today. You had off from school all of last week Robin. Now go get your stuff together.
    Robin grumbling Not fair!
    Life can be like that sometimes, buddy.
    Robin: I'm tired though. What if I fall asleep in school?
    :rolleyes: Any excuse to stay home! And if I kept you home,you'd be running around here full of energy.Come on, Robin. It won't kill you to go to school for 3 and a half hours. You can take a nap when you get home if you're still tired. You don't want me breaking a promise to your parents and Uncle Kermit, do you?
    Robin sigh :I guess not. Let's go.
    That's my boy.:)

12. The Count

*:batty: puts up a jar filled with jellybeans from Easter out in the common room.
    The sign in front says "Guess How Many?"

It also states that the person or Muppet who comes closest wins the jackpot.
    Also, please don't scoop handfuls out. If you want some samples, let us know, we have a backup bag for that.

13. Katzi428

coming back from dropping off Robin, I take a look Hmmm..sure is a lot. I wish that Count had put had put out a sign that said it was between a certain number and another number.It looks like more than 100 but less than 1000.So I write out my guess & put it in the the ballot box.

14. Katzi428

knock on my bedroom door
    Who is it?
    Prairie's voicePrairie...OK if I come in?
    shrugging I guess.
    Prairie comes in and sits on my bed next to me. Grover and Rosita helped Robin with his homework.
    I'll thank them after I tuck Robin in.
    Prairie:Want one of us to tuck Robin in tonight?
    No..I can do it. It's my job as his mother..or surrogate mother, that is.
    Prairierubbing my arm: He'll understand. He knows you're hurting.
    Yeah..considering he's only 8 years old, I think he can read me like a book. He wasn't altogether thrilled that I sent him to school this morning. But he forgave me.then sighing sadly Darn.
    Prairie hugs me I know....I know....Chef asked me to ask you if you wanted anything since you didn't have dinner. Like soup or something.
    Well I know I have to eat something. I'm just not really too hungry. Maybe just a bagel in a little while.
    another knock on my door and Robin's
    voice...:Mom?Can I come in?Or did you want to be alone?

Come on in,Robin...Prairie's here with me.
    Robin comes in You weren't talkin' about girlie stuff,were ya?
    I laugh a bit No,Mr. Inquisitive...we weren't.sniffing him Hmm..you smell nice and clean!Did you just take a shower?
    Robin:Yep. An' nobody had to remind me to take one!
    Good!I'm proud of you!hugging him
    Robin gives me a big hug backI'm sorry you're so sad though,Mom. But look in the sky tonight an' I bet your friend Colleen is the brightest star!
    You know Robin..that's a very nice way of looking at it!
    Prairie:It sure is,Robin!
    Robin:Thanks!
    All set for bed?
    Robin:Yeah.
    Prairie:You sure you don't want me to put him to bed?
    Positive. We have our little ritual down pat.Thanks anyway.
    Prairie:Okay then. Nite little froggie brotherkissing him Darn...still no prince.;)
    Robinkissing Prairie back Nite big sister. And darn..you're still yukky lookin'!;)
    What the....?Nice way you two treat each other!
    Robin:Oh Mom...you have brothers and a sister! You used to tease each other, right?
    Welllll..yeah.
    Robin:So?Prairie an' I are like brother an' sister! We tease each other!
    You have a point there. All right..who loves you around the whole world and back again no matter what?
    Robin: You. Who loves you around the whole world and back again no matter what?And figured you were right about going to school this morning even if I was tired and could take a nap when I got home this afternoon?
    You.smiling at the last bit he said
    Robin:Hey Mom...can we look out the window at the stars to see if there's a real bright one?
    Sure.we open his shades
    Robin points to one on the left There's one BIG BRIGHT one!
    Wow!
    Robin:So that one is probably Colleen.
    Uh huh!It probably is!
    Robin snuggles back under the coversG'nite Mom.kisses me
    Goodnight Robin honey. And thank you.kissing him

15. The Count

*Gets small package in the mail.

Hmm, wonder what... Oh, it's the prize from that podcast.
    *Opens the wrapping and finds... Hmm, so that's what a lanyard is like. And hey, UD, what's this medal?
    UD: It's Minnie saying "I <3 Pin Trading."
    Me: Nice... Maybe I can get/trade for some other lanyard medal or something. *Tucks it away with the rest of the pins I have.
    UD: Still haunting for that Nightmare collection?
    Me: Yeah, either that or the other pirate coin pins to match the one of Skellington Jack and Animal.

*Roomies go off to join Count for burgers at Charlie's.

16. Katzi428

coming in the door Hey everyone!
    Chef:Hey yurself!Whut are yu doing here?
    Uh...last I remember..I live heretrying to go into the kitchen but Chef is blocking my way Chef...what on Earth are you doing?
    Chef:Weren't yu supposed tu get thet noo furntcher tudey?
    Yeah...and I saw it...It looks nice.suddenly realizing I should take a not too subtle hint Oh goodness!I just realized that I have to go out and won't be back until..er..6.
    Chef:How boot 7?
    Yeah...that's what I meant. 7. Later,Chef.I open the door and hear Chef exhale a BIG sigh of relief

17. Katzi428

peeking in the door It's after 7...Can I come in NOW?
    Chefopening the door and hugging meUv corse!I'm soory aboot befur!Take a luuk aroond!
    I look and there are pink streamers from the ceiling several balloons and a BIG sign that says in bright letters HAPPY"24th" BIRTHDAY KATHY!
    WE LOVE YOU!

choked up You guys are AMAZING!
    everyone rushes up to give me hugs & presents
    Chef:I hed tu get yu oot uv the house befur..
    Prairie:More like kick! Kath...you should have seen the expression on your face when Chef was practically pushing youu out the door!
    Chef:OK ..ja...kick....But ve hed all dis plenned fur a looonngg time!
    Grover:And then when you said you did not know if you wanted to celebrate you birthday or not after your poor friend died we did not know what to do.
    Rosita: But we thought maybe you might feel better if you had a party.
    suddenly I've noticed Chef has left the room .Then I see the lights of candles and and I hear Chef starting to sing Happy Birthday" The others join him:
    ":sing:Happy Birthday To You
    Happy Birthday To You
    Happy BIRTHday dear Kathyyyy
    Happy Birthday to you!:sing:

Chef had made German Chocolate Cake!YUMMY!
    Robin:Make a wish,Mom!
    These aren't trick candles are they?
    Robin:Nope!Frog Scout Promise!gives Frog scout promise sign
    Good!making a wish and blowing out the candles
    Prairie: People might come around later to wish you a happy birthday.
    Cool!

18. The Count

*Knock on the door. Hi Kathy, happy birthday. Glad that you found your smile again.
    *The kittens purr and cluster around to share some greetings to the birthday girl.
    *:batty: starts mingling with the rest of the gathered crowd.
    *Uncle D offers punch or soda to all, raising his cup for a toast to Kathy.

Hope you celebrate many more. :)

19. Katzi428

trying to fit as many kittens as I can on my lap
    Thanks very much Uncle D Ed & Count!
    YeeOUCH! Needlesharp kitten claws!Boy do those bring back memories! But you're a cute little kitten anyway.kissing one of Fatatita's kittens on the nose,then handing a kitten over to Prairie

20. The Count

*Meanwhiles... *Locks snooty transfer students from Narnia in the bathroom after their "magical" wardrobe for the science fair transported them to that "other world".
    Meh, I never liked science fairs anyway. *Crane hooks up to the bathroom, lifting it away for city removal.

We'll have to get Biff and Sully to build a new bathroom though.