1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Hensonville City 2011

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Count, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

on my computer when I see Grover passing by out of the corner of my eye Hey Grover...got a minute?
    Groverpausing in my doorway:Of course,Kathy.coming in Is anything wrong?
    Well...no. I just don't want you gloating to Cookie Monster that you came out ahead in that Muppet Madness Tornament that you were in.
    Grover:Just one thing.
    And that is?
    Grover:What is gloating?
    It's like bragging. It's like saying "Ha,ha..you're out of the race and I'm still in!" Like that.
    Grover:Ahhh...I understand.I was not going to do that anyway because it would have been mean and Cookie is one of my good friends.
    Good for you.;)turning off the computer and going into the kitchen where Chef is mumbling angrily in Swedish.Uhoh...when Chef's mad it means watch out!ESPECIALLY when he's mumbling his native tongue! So I make a 180 degree turn and am just about to go back to my room but am busted
    Chef: Did yu want sumthing?
    Uh...no....I can get it later.
    Chef: If yu want it now, get it!
    quietly getting a drink out of the refrigerator and starting to slink out of the kitchen when again I'm stopped
    Chef:Kethy?calmer now
    Yeah Chef?
    Chef:I'm surry I gut mad. I just doon't understund how those old puups gut ahead uv me in der Muppet Medness Turnamint. Yu did voote fur mi rite?
    Of course! Look Chef I'll be honest. There were a couple of days where you were runing against Prairie.So one day I voted for you and the next day I vote for Prairie.
    Chef:WHUT?
    Wait!Just listen!holding up hands in defensive mode First of all,I live with the two of you.If I just voted for one of you the whole time then I'd have the other angry with me. If I voted for Prairie the whole time I'd have to eat that nasty meat loaf of yours.
    Chef chuckling Yu betcha!Extra hot sauce in dere fur yu!:p
    YIKES! OK. Anyway...unfortunately for Prairie, more people were voting for you than for her in Round 1.
    Chef: Really?
    Honest. Just don't go bragging to her,all right?
    Chef:Ja.
  2. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Blind Pew: *staring at himself in the mirror* Are zyou talking to me? Are ZYOU talking to ME?

Zoot: Uhhh...no?

Blind Pew: ...

Zoot: ...

Blind Pew: ...weel zyou go somewhere elze?

Zoot: 'Kay... *slumps away*

Mokey: *pokes her head out of a hole in the wall* O_O *gasps at the sight of Pew and hurries back inside*
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Listening to MCR, laughing after the story of Jack and the Beanstalk.
    The only tracks from the SST Fairytale Album I haven't heard yet are The Brothers Who Complained and The Nightinggale's Song, though I think to know the latter from Greek myth.

But the story we just sat through was vonderful!
    *Goes back to counting.
  4. The Count

*:batty: finishes putting up the last square-carded haunter illustration up on the board on his room's wall.

That's 900, nine hundred haunters in a 30 by 30 perfect square arrangement!
    *Thunder clashes and lightning flashes once my roomie makes his pronouncement.

Uncle Deadly and I, both looking on at the ghoulish gathering...
    UD: Truly impressive my fiend.
    Me: Yep... But it's not truly finished yet.
    *Both roommates stare at me. There's another hundred souls left that we must gather if we're going to equal and/or beat the Haunted Mansion's legendary record. That reminds me, Count, here's the newest addition inspired by the latest release from the Mindset's WMW TC (Weekly Muppet Wednesday Trading Cards) set.
    *Hands him the card with the Gingerbread Man (the one performed by Frank Oz) for him to pin up on the backboard.

:batty: Ah, that makes 901 haunters!
    Me: Only 99 graves to fill.

*Takes a well-deserved lunchtime break and rest.
  5. Katzi428

Grover:Oooh...I am getting soooo nervous! It is me versus those two old guys Statler and Waldorf in the Muppet Madness Tournament.We are tied! I hope I win!
    Robin sulking a bit Wish I could vote! I'd vote for you, Grover!
    Grover:Thank you Robin...I know you would.:)
    Robin...if it makes you feel better I'm allowed to vote more than once a day & I've made one of the votes be yours OK?
    Robin:You have? Oh thanks Mom!That does make me feel better!hugging me,then whispering in my ear The vote was for Grover, right?
    nodding
    Robin whispers back,Thanks!
  6. The Count

You know, as much fun as the tournament's been... I'm more looking forward to the Muppetcast Concert next week for the big 200th episode, if it's still happening that is.
    *Heads over to nag some authors to update stories.
  7. WhiteRabbit

Blind Pew: Zhall we rehearse for mon prezentation of Zee Hunchback of Notre Dame today, zee ugly one...? =P

Zoot: *has a pillow shoved down his shirt for the fake hump* -_-

Blind Pew: Have I mentioned zat zyou were made for zis part?

Blind Pew: *puts on a Frollo hat* AHEM! *speaks in a British accent* Shall we review your alphabet today? >.>

Blind Pew: *hisses* Zay zee line!

Zoot: *mumbles* Uhhh, yes, master...I would like that, uhhh, very...much...

Blind Pew: Very well. A?

Zoot: Abomination.

Blind Pew: B?

Zoot: Blasphemy.

Blind Pew: C?

Zoot: C-Contrition.

Blind Pew: D?

Zoot: Damnation.

Blind Pew: E?

Zoot: Eternal damnation.

Blind Pew: Good. F?

Zoot: Ummmm...

Blind Pew: *takes a sip of his drink*

Zoot: ...festival?

Blind Pew: *spits his drink out* Pfffff--WHAAAAT! ? >/
  8. The Count

*Claps at the performance.
    UD: I've always wondered what the rest of that alphabet went like.

*Goes to get the vat of boiling oil ready for the finale.
  9. WhiteRabbit

Blind Pew: And zat waz juzzt rehearsal! =B Wait unteel zee opening night! Now, who zhall play our Esmeralda?

Zoot: My back itches, man... ._.

Ailie: *blink* =B

Mokey: *lying on her stomach, tapping a pencil against her nose while trying to come up with a poem* Hmmm...

Blind Pew: O_O Zhe's perfect!

Ailie: Me? =DDD

Blind Pew: PSSSSSH! Zat's a good one! *skips over to Mokey* Mon cherie, how would zyou like to be a ztar? <3

Mokey: Star! That's it! =3 *has an idea for a poem and begins scribbling down a couple verses* Oh, I mean...who, me? O.O
  10. The Count

Opening night? :excited:

What'll we do till then?
    :batty: The same thing ve do every night?
    Sneaking around replacing pen ink with raspberry jelly?

*UD just goes about dunking onion rings into the boiling oil.
  11. Katzi428

Grover enters the kitchen
    All hail the winner King Grover!:D
    Chef Prairie Rosita and I applaud and cheer
    Grover:Awww...thank you everybody!
    Robin was a little annoyed with me that I wouldn't let him stay home from school to congratulate you.But I told him that he would be with us tonight when we went out to celebrate you winning. So he felt a little better.
    Grover laughs He is such a cute little froggie.But school comes first.You were right,Kathy.
    Chef: Su...whut does der winner wunt fur brekfist?
    Grover:Umm.I think I'll just have a bowl of cereal.
    Chef's eyes widen Yu just wunt cereul? Nuthing speshul?Nu pancekes? Nu omulets?
    Grover:Cheffy,take it easy! We have Wheaties,right? The breakfast of champions?
    Suddenly Chef gets it.
    Chef:A bananana tu gu with thet, Gruver?
    Grover:Yes please. I'll fix it though,thanks.
  12. WhiteRabbit

~Outside...~

Blind Pew: *wearing a suit* And zis eez zee zcene where Frollo proposes to zee gypsy and she delightfully acceptz hees hand in marriage.

Zoot: Uhhhh...?

Blind Pew: What eez eet, zee ugly one? =/

Zoot: Um, it's just...I don't see that, um, in the script...anywhere...

Blind Pew: Of course zyou dahn't! I juzzt made eet up!

Zoot: Can you do that...? :confused:

Blind Pew: Oui...

~Five minutes later...~

Mokey: *ad-libbing* I'm sorry, Judge Frollo but uh...I...I don't deserve you! :confused: *discreetly opens the door behind the pirate before he can put more of the moves on her*

Blind Pew: BAAAAAAA! *falls in the mud* X_x
  13. The Count

*Watching the rehearsals... So is this where the furnace gets blown up now?
    *Readies to press the plunger.

:batty: goes to congratulate his friend Grover on winning the tournament, after having stayed up counting the votes of corpse.
  14. WhiteRabbit

Blind Pew: *lifts head from zee mud* Cut! X_x

Zoot: *to UD* Uhhhh, are there supposed to be singing furniture in this movie? =/

Blind Pew: *trying to rub the mud off his face, grumbling* Hellfire...

Mokey: O.O Oh, am I on break now? I assume that we're-- *distractedly* Mind if I keep this scarf? It's so lovely! =3
  15. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*A bouquet of congratulatory flowers is sent to Super Grover in care of Beth, Red Fraggle, Rowlf and Cookie Monster with a note saying "Congrats to our favorite super hero"!*
  16. The Count

UD, to Zoot, tapping his chin with a clawed finger: Hmm, not sure. Do you want there to be singing furniture in this movie?

*Groovin' to the Kermambo beat. :zany:
  17. WhiteRabbit

Blind Pew: *undecided if he's acting or not* I'll have Esmeralda to be mon wife! Make no mizztake about zat! >/

Zoot: *sighs* I dunno. Uhhh, I don't think the pirate knows what he's doing, man...

Mokey: :confused: *tentatively unwraps the scarf from her neck and drapes it around Blind Pew* I think you could use it more...

Blind Pew: ...
  18. The Count

*UD nods in agreement with Zoot. I thought it was going well though. *Feeds popcorn to the gargoyles. So, is this justthe the first movie or will some of the sequel be added?
  19. WhiteRabbit

Ailie: *pops out from under Blind Pew's hat; dramatically* The sequel is an unholy demon and I'm sending it back to he ll where it belongs!

Zoot: Ummm...

Ailie: :confused: *disappears*

Zoot: I guess that's, uhhh, your answer. O_O

Mokey: How does she do that? :confused:
  20. The Count

*UD nods. Sokay. Any new tunes you've been practicing on the bells?