Hensonville City 2011

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: Luanne said the same thing to m-- oof! >< ...^^; *takes Susie's hand and leads an awkward waltz* It's all good, my dear. At least you didn't-- *observes his face* Ow! Ellie, you made Susie swell my beautiful eye. :'c

Luanne: Aw, Linky, baby...are you all right?! :c

Betty Lou: *knocking on Apt. #10's door* Hello...is anyone home? Hello? *sighs* I guess not. *shrugs and sits against the wall between apartments 10 and 11, embracing her dolly* ._.

Lola p

Reaction score
Abby: No problem Ernie!

And, yes. I have been practicing a lot... I actually was able to make a broom sweep itself the other day! It was awesome!

Grace: *Watches Susie and Link dance*

*Giggles a little*

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: Hey, it's not my fault that Susie tripped!

Susie: Ellie!

Ellie: Well it's not!

Susie: Sure...*realizes she's dancing with Link* I'm d-dancing oh my...

Bert: *hears noise from out in the hall, sees Betty Lou* B-Betty Lou! *is surprised to see her* H-hi there!

Ernie: That sounds really neat Abby! Maybe you can help us clean up like that around here, I'm sure Susie would like that!

Ellie: Where'd Bert go off to?

Lola p

Reaction score
Abby: Oh, sure! I'd be glad to help out!

Grace: *Giggles even harder at Susie*

Don: Er... good question Ellie.... Where did he go?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: *dips Susie, and accidentally clunks her head against the floor* Oops!...

Angie: Ow!...

Luanne: *face-paw* Oh, dear...

Angie: Susie, are you okay?! D:

Betty Lou: *sobbing* Oh, hello, there... *double-takes* B-Bert?... W-what are you doing here? Wow...i-it's amazing to see you again. *wipes away a tear* It's been so long since our last play-date. *shly goes over to Bert* :3 *sweeping the heel of her Mary Jane shoe* ^^;

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Susie: *is dipped* F-fine girls just fine! I'm just not used to all the flowing movements!

Ellie: Don't worry about Nervous Nellie I mean Susie *giggles*

Bert: *smiles shyly at Betty Lou* I-it really has been a while heh...I live here! Ernie does too! We're roommates with our friends Ellie and Susie. We're having a little party, would you like to join us?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Betty Lou: Oh...y-you and Ernie do live here? Wow, what an unexpected coincidence! I just moved here a little while ago. Though, unfortunately, no one answered the door when I first arrived. I wonder why's that? *sighs* And sure, I would love to attend. *smiles* Mind if I invite my dolly, too? *shows Bert her favorite doll* Isn't she beautiful? :3 *giggles nervously* ^^

Link Hogthrob: *kicks back on Ellie's sofa, resting an iced handkerchief on his swollen eye* x.x

Luanne: *sits next to Link* Are you okay, sweetie? *kiss* <3

Link Hogthrob: *sighs*._.

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: *Joins Ellie in giggling*

Abby: *Is randomly flying around just cleaning up random messes*

Ruahnna

Reaction score
*Comes back after leaving Red's gift, smiling.
:batty: Vhat's got you jazzed?
Me: Remembering the hecuba good dream from last night.
UD: You mean, the one where... And the jack o' lantern helmet... and the slashed black dress...
Me: Shh, you'll give Ru bad ideas. Spooking of which, I've got a ficlet to write, hopefully this weekend or start of next to truly finish the series.
Pssst, Ed--I have plenty of ideas of my own! Keep reading!