Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Turns off the TV. Well, it was a good appearance with that Michael Booboo guy and :laugh:
UD: Why did he sing All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth?
Eh, at least he didn't sing I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas.
:batty: sings a little bit as he brushes his fangs.
I like Count's version better anyway. Add another couple more songs to the Christmas wishlist.

Katzi428

Reaction score
singing O Holy Night along to the music of Mannheim Steamroller but sounding like a choked chicken when it comes to the high notes. Ugh.:stick_out_tongue:

Chef: Er...uh....

Yeah..I know..it was bad. Don't quit my day job,right?
Chef:Nu...I didnt say thet. Yu heve a purty voice.But I think those notes were tu high fur yu to hit. I hurd yu culd hurt yur voice if yu strain it like thet.
You have a point there .
Chef: Ja..rite on der noggin! pointing to the top of his head
It was a figure of speech, you knucklehead!

Chef: I know thet! It's nice tu see the old Kethy bak. Last yeer we were all SO worreed about yu. Yu were SO sad last yeer .Und yu hed a rite tu be with yur antee and best frend dying. I didn't wunt tu say anything in frunt uv Robin but I wuz afrade thet you'd take yore own life!

Oh Chef! hugging him Things really were a mess last year. But I had to think of others besides myself. And if I did anything to myself I'm sure there would have been a line at Heaven to kick me back rear end first .Besides. My friend and my aunt and friend are happy in Heaven now.
Silent Night comes on

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hopes Kathy likes the cookies we left for her. Been listening to the MCR Christmas music, still looking to add songs to my folder.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Hopes Kathy likes the cookies we left for her. Been listening to the MCR Christmas music, still looking to add songs to my folder.
Oooohhh....OokieCays!
Robin: Huh?
whispering "Cookies" in Pig Latin
Robin nods in understanding

Chef takes the you know whats off the table Aftur dinnur yu kids.

in little girl voice Yes Mr. Cheffie Sir.

(FYI, I'm listening to Red & Green Christmas. It's almost over.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Red & Green... Part of the Muppets' Green & Red Christmas Album.
UD: Is that a set-up for your Nyquil joke?
Get outta here knucklehead.

*Waits to see what specials will air tonight on ABC Family, before the Toy Story weekend from Friday to Sunday.
:batty: That's three Toy Story movies ve can watch together.
You know what special I miss most of all? The original Babes in Toyland starring Tommy Kirk as Tom Tom the Piper's Son and Annette Funicello as Mary Mary Quite Contrary.

Hey Kathy, hope you get to hear Christmas Smorgasbord or the new version of When The River Meets The Sea.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Red & Green... Part of the Muppets' Green & Red Christmas Album.
UD: Is that a set-up for your Nyquil joke?
Get outta here knucklehead.

*Waits to see what specials will air tonight on ABC Family, before the Toy Story weekend from Friday to Sunday.
:batty: That's three Toy Story movies ve can watch together.
You know what special I miss most of all? The original Babes in Toyland starring Tommy Kirk as Tom Tom the Piper's Son and Annette Funicello as Mary Mary Quite Contrary.

Hey Kathy, hope you get to hear Christmas Smorgasbord or the new version of When The River Meets The Sea.
Green & Red..... Red & Green......Tomato, TomAhto same thing. :wink:
And yes I did get to Christmas Smorgasbord. I still have the old album. In fact :smile: was singing "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" as I was typing before. Is "When The River Meets The Sea" the only difference between the old CD & the new one?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh no. The song sung by Piggy and Kermit is called "A Red & Green Christmas", the album itself is titled The Muppets Green & Red Christmas.
The version of "When The River Meets The Sea" I was talking about is the one sung by Robin, Kermit, and Jimmy Fallon on his show from last year. Because of that and the performance of Can You Picture That? by the new Muppeteers on Jimmie Kimmel Live, I fully expected Jimmy Fallon to have the EM this year performing an updated version of Little Saint Nick. Oh well, there's always next year. And VmmC will air on the CW next Tuesday at 9/8 PM.

Katzi428

Reaction score
sigh I wonder if it's too late to learn how to homeschool Robin.
Prairie: Kath...I hate to say it...but I think it is.

I don't want to send him to school on Monday.
Rosita : Robin'll be safe. Hector told you that.Don't you trust him?
Of course. But every time I watch the news and hear about that horrific story that happened in Connecticut.....shudder..... Plus I was SO grateful it didn't happen in New York where my family is!
Grover: Kathy..you are going to make yourself sick! Please try to take it easy, all right? I know that you are worried about Robin. But Hector said that the school will be secured. All of the teachers had emergency training today .So please try and relax.
nodding Okay. It's just that I love Robin so much . And...well you guys know me. I'm a general worrywart.
Prairie:Well like Grover said ...when you worry you get sick.You don't want that. I'm sure Hector will let you know what's going on and that Robin will be safe.
True.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hector coming in and hugging me How are you doing and what's with the worried look?
I'm scared that Hensonville School will be attacked like the school in Connecticut was.
Hector: Do you know that you worry too much? Why do you think I've been at an after hours school meeting on Friday and an all day meeting yesterday? We are taking the greatest precautions so that ALL the schools in Hensonville will be protected. There were new safety rules instated and other stuff I can't discuss.
You can't?
Hector: No. in mysterious voice Otherwise I'd have to stick bamboo shoots under your fingernails and give you water torture! Then resuming normal voice .Seriously, code of ethics. But Robin and his other classmates will be getting a notice tomorrow .That's all I can tell you. Sorry. I want you to stop worrying all right? When you worry, you get sick!And Kath...tilting my chin up with his finger to look at him I don't want you getting sick over something you shouldn't. Are we understood? Robin will be in safe hands when he returns to school tomorrow.
OK.
Hector: That's my girl. kissing my forehead I know you're scared for Robin because of what happened last week. But right hand up to my abuelo *doing so* the school is safe. Now, may I see a smile please?

I smile and Hector says That's better! You know, my mother tells me that I've picked a winner! My sisters think so too! My brother says FINALLY! My father says that you're a charming young lady. And...oh you'll laugh at this...my 7 year old niece wants to know when we're getting married! Marisol nearly hit the roof when Tina asked that! I think I nearly turned 30 different shades of red! Kids! Gotta love them!

Well thankfully the 10 year old frog hasn't hinted about "Mom when are you and Hector gettin' married?" I think he enjoys things as they are. The Scandanavian chef nitwit nearly got hit in the head with a frying pan when he asked joking around if he could make our wedding cake. Even if we WERE getting married I wouldn't let him make a wedding cake for us.
Hector: Didn't he try to put onions in a wedding cake once? Something about onions being good for the sinuses?

You got it! Let's just enjoy a regular relationship for a while.
Hector: Sounds fine to me! By the way, I'm starving. Let's go eat!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Down in Apt 1, the roomies get their mugs of hot chocolate, sitting back to enjoy the Toy Story movies airing tonight.