Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: Have you tried mixing a bit of coffee powder into the chocolate for your brownies?
:batty: Mmm, the pumpkin svirl adds a nice touch to their taste though.
*Serves self a glass of milk, snatching a pumpkin cookie, hope Aunt Ru doesn't mind.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
*realizing I'm being stared at*

WHAT.

Rhonda: Finish it!

:news: Uhm. I was just...we were just...wondering when...

Rhonda: There's a time for politeness. This ain't it. WHEN you gonna finish this danged story already?

:news: Ahem.

I'm working on it. Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep track of that many bodies at once?? I've had to go back and edit and add and change several times now.

:news: Bodies? Erk!

Rhonda: She means characters.

:news: Now she's killing CHARACTERS?

Rhonda: Aw geez. Look, Goldie, take a breath, your nose is gonna freeze up. So what if she does? That's not the real you. You're right here, safe and sound...and hyperventilating. Stop it.

:news: You're not going to...to...kill me off, are you?

Newsie...no. Never.

Rhonda: *eyeroll* Like enough doesn't happen to him in real life. Foamhead. *hops down from chair back* I smell brownies. Seeya.
-------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yech, it smells worse than the Bog of Eternal Stench out there.
:batty: Yes, it's part of the local public works, they're trying to fix some of the street pipes. Just hope HV's city planners didn't muck things up much more.

The fact that it's raining on and off isn't helping either. Meh, just stay indoors and avoid stepping in the curbside gutters.

UD: What about your outing later today?
That got cancelled.
UD: What? ! ?
Yeah, family meddling, forget it.
*Goes off to the laundry room, retrieving clothes and folding them to distribute amongst the roomies of Apt 1.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hmmm.......setting the new scale on the floor ...Hopefully this one'll work .That other one pooped out on us after only 2 months . stepping on it and waiting to hear one of my smart mouth room mates say in a robotic voice "OUCH! GET OFF! ONE AT A TIME!!" Nope. Well thank goodness for small favors.In fact....WHAT?? I LOST 3 POUNDS?! looking down at the scale Yep I sure did!!WOOHOO!!!!!!:excited: I start congaing from the bathroom and see Robin in his room Robin...get in back of me!
Robin: OK...but why?
I'll tell you why once we get to the kitchen. Just conga!
Robin just shrugs but gets in back in back of me and congas.I knock on the door to the girls' room and say: Prairie!Rosita! Come out and join the conga line!

Prairie: Have you gone nuts?

No I PROMISE I haven't gone nuts! I'll explain once we get to the kitchen. Just get in line behind Robin.
The girls get in line behind Robin. I see Rosita making a "crazy" sign behind my back

I saw that, Rosita! Now where's Grover?
Grover:Right here watching TV silly! Why are you all congaing?

Join the conga line and you'll find out once we get to the kitchen.
Grover: OK..filing in behind Rosita
We all conga into the kitchen and Chef looks at me as if I have a screw loose Whut's with der cunga dense?

Eh no reason. Just wanted to break up the monotony. :wink:
KATHY/MOM!!!!!!!!!...a bunch a voices scream at me
laughing like crazy I'm sorry..I'm sorry. OK here's the reason. I FINALLY broke the 10 pound barrier loss weightwise!:big_grin: I STILL have a lot to go , but I have a great start right?

Chef Yu shure do hef a great start! Congretulashuns on loosing thet weight!hugging me

Robin: I'm SO proud of you Mom! hugging me

Grover: Wonderful job Kathy!giving me a BIG hug
Prairie: Fantastic! hugging me
Rosita: Maybe next summer you'll have a bikini bod! hugging me
Sorry Rosita.I don't think there's any way I'll be wearing a bikini.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (wakes up, pouting): I want my computer! *sniffle* Staples better hurry their butts up! I'm in withdrawl!

Cotterpin: -_- You can borrow your mom's. How are you, otherwise?

Kelly (sits up): I think the aspirin helped. I can't tell you how much I appreciate my CNA driving me home. It was so nice of her. I was already irritated that the asthma attack meant I was behind on my patient rounding, but then the whole chest pain thing happened ....

Cotterpin (shudders): Yeah, glad the aspirin helped. What does that do?

Kelly: It thins out the blood. It's useful to help stave off possible cardiac arrest. I don't think it was getting that bad though, but I'm willing to bet I had angina, which is like a warning siren that cardiac arrest is on its way.

Cotterpin: Your job sucks.

Kelly: No, I love my job. I want to work at that hospital until they day I die! ... I just don't want it to be, like, right now ....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Is sickened by the new news regarding :laugh:
*Uncle D scowls in frustration at the utter rubbish.

Hmm, since I'm going to need Wiki and online sources to research the rest of the haunters plotted for the first square, I think I'll turn my attention to the November oneshot.
:batty: Do you have the idea already?
Yes... Thanksgiving at the family home of :sympathy:.
UD: Mmm, Beth will like that one.
Yep, I already know Alexander Moe and Puffy will be there, and Wanda will mentally sing "In My Life". Planning to have a few new parade floats on the TV... The only hitch is what the Muppet guest list should be. Oh well, it'll turn out good.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey Robin...Uncle Kermit's balloon is on! Hurry!
Robin scurries to the TV Yaaayy!!Too bad they never made a balloon of me.
I'm sure it would've been great, Robin. kissing the top of his froggie head. Geez...you're getting tall! Pretty soon up at you to talk to you!
Robin: But I'll always love you.
Well that's good! Because once kids become teenagers, they think their parents are a pain in the butt.

Robin : I won't ever.
Good! Now can you go hop in the shower please?
Robin: But Uncle Kermit an' Auntie Piggy are supposed to be on in the parade soon! Plus Prairie Grover an' Rosita!
Here comes the Sesame Street float now .
We watch as the float passes by with our friends. Prairie looks freezing! But Rosita and Grover look nice and bundled up
OK...shower.
Robin :But....

I promise that I won't let you miss Uncle Kermit and Aunt Piggy. Just put a pair of undies on so no one has to see your little green tooshie. in case they're on soon.
Robin: Mo-om! scrunching up his face YEESH! going into the bathroom

Katzi428

Reaction score
several hours after dinner that night
Hoo boy..am I stuffed burp Sorry. Excuse me. :embarrassed:
Hector chuckling Too much to eat?
Yeah,you might say that.
Hector: Same here. My mom makes a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. But she makes way too much! So we all wind up bringing home leftovers. Know any fancy ways to make some kind of casserole or something out of turkey, corn green beans and mashed potatoes, Chef?

Chef: Hmmm..yu just mite be in luk Hector!

Hector: Ah great! Anyway,I'm starting to he yawns. get drowsy sorry...darn turkey always does that to me.:rolleyes: So I'm going to head on home.
Robin: Why don't you stay here so you don't fall asleep driving?

Hector and I glance at each other embarrassed. Naive young frog, isn't he?Then Robin realizes what he's said

Robin: Uh...never mind. 'Night Hector.

Hector: 'Nite kiddo. See you tomorrow.

I'll walk you out to your car.
Hector takes the sliced into pumpkin loaf I made for him Can't forget this! See you tomorrow, pal he shakes Chef's hand

Chef shaking Hector's hand Heve a gud nite !
I walk outside with Hector and boy is it chilly out!
Hector putting his hands on my shoulders: You're shivering! Go on back inside and I'll see you tomorrow,OK?

I'm f..
He shushes me by putting a finger on my lips, kissing my forehead whispering "Listen to me and I'll see you tomorrow",getting into his car and driving away .As I walk back inside my cellphone rings,I pick it up and it's him: " By the way, I forgot to thank you for the pumpkin bread!I'll enjoy a piece with my coffee tomorrow morning!"
You're more than welcome!See you tomorrow.
Hector:Hasta mañana ,Sweet dreams. small kissing noise and he hangs up the phone
I stand for a couple of seconds before I'm interrupted by Yu look like der kitty kat aftur she's finished playing with her favurite mousie!

Oh you're a real riot Chef! :rolleyes:
Chef:I'm sorree. I doon't meen tu teeze. But I em heppee thet Hector mekes yu look like thet. Yu deserve it. He's a nice guy! Und I'll be veree heppee tu meke yore weddink ceke!:wink:

ACK! Don't say that! ESPECIALLY not in front of him! You want to scare him away? And F Y I Cheffie dear if and when I get married I'll get my cake done someplace else. I don't particularly care for onions in my wedding cake thanks very much even if they are good for the sinuses!

Chef: Wow! :Hoo peed in yore appul cidur tonite?

laughing Oh Chef..I'm sorry! It's just that I don't want the thought of marriage even being approached in Hector's mind is all, OK?
Chef: I wuz onlee teezing yu Kethy! I'd nevur EVUR hurt yu okee? hugging me

hugging the Scandanavian nutcase back Yes I know.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
*a pre-recorded voice is heard echoing through the apartment*

Twist it! Twist it! Pull it! Bop it!

Ellie: *playing Bop It* I will beat Expert Mode!

Bert: Ellie! Do you have any idea what time it is?

Pull it! Twist it!

Ellie: *follows commands of Bop it* Time for me to beat my score of 52! *pulls when I was supposed to twist*

YEAOW! Too fast for ya? *automated voice drowns out*

Bert: Why do I even bother? *shakes his head in disapproval*

Ellie: Nooooo! *still holding Bop It firmly in grasp* Hm...Sleeping or another round of Bop It...sleeping...I say Bop It!

Susie Q: Ellie some of us are trying to sleep! Don't you have errands to run tomorrow morning?

Ellie: That I do! But Bop It...it's taunting me...I have to play it I can't sleep if I can't beat my score! *about to pull the 'Pull It' knob to start a new round*

Ernie: Ellie, put the game down.

Ellie: But...

Ernie: I'll go first, see? *puts Rubber Duckie down* Your turn!

Ellie: *puts down Bop It* But guys, it's the weekend and this is one of those times where I should be sleeping but I'm not and if anything I should do something productive during this period and that's playing Bop It!

Bert: Would you mind explaining how playing Bop It is productive?

Ellie: Point taken! *walks away from Bop It...for now*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes to deliver some belated birthday presents... *Leaves a Kermit The Frog wristwatch for Walter at Apt 8 since it was his birthday last Friday, and then a day pass to the Hensonville Spas for Beth at Apt 3 since she celebrated hers yesterday.