Hensonville City 2011

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
*the apt 12 roomies are in the main lobby of the building*

That's it...open the legs up...good... Hey Rhonda, I thought you said you'd take care of the food?

Rhonda: I ordered. Don't blame me if the caterers are late.

:news: *kicks table leg to set it in place, backs away nervously; when nothing collapses on him, straightens up* Well! That should do it. Tables all ready for our welcome-in-and-welcome-back spread-- *a penguin falls on him*

Rhonda: About time! *corners penguin* Well? Hello? Four dozen hot wings, two pitchers of hard cider, one of lemonade, a dozen assorted donuts, a half-tray of sciaccatta, three large pizzas -- cheese, extra cheese, and the Cheeserino Special -- and an herb salad? Well?

Rhonda...um...who did you order from?

Rhonda: Torgo's, natch! If it's not there in an hour it's ten percent off!

:news: *groans loudly, sitting up with a cold compress already on his head*

Rhonda: Relax, genius. I'm kiddin'. I ordered from The Master's. *shakes penguin by the tux lapels* Whaddaya mean eighty-nine-fifty? You guys quoted me twenty bucks and two souls!
----------------

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Sully: *takes the cookies from Count and nods Thank you*

Biff: *exhales* 'Ey, Count. Thanks for the cookies...much appreciated. *sniff*

Sully: *brings the cookies to his grieving friend*

Biff: I'll be thinkin' of youse an' Uncle Deadly durin' this time o' loss...take care...*sobs; chews one of the cookies depressingly*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:batty: You're velcome Biff. Ve're all remembering Jerry in our own way, but at least Matt's going to take over in due time.

If you need some souls I can dig a couple out of the containment unit for you Rhonda.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Rhonda: Thanks, that'd be great...um...ya got change for a hundred as well?

:news: Rhonda! One shouldn't place an order unless one has the money to cover it!

Rhonda: Well I WOULD have, but those freaks ate my bank card!

Pink: Nom. Nom. Nom.
Blue: Chew-y. Yip. Yip yip yip.

Sigh...anyway...food's out for the taking, guys... Welcome in or welcome back, fellow rezzies!

:news: Er...what's a rezzie?

Oh, you know...about two henways.

:news: What's a henway?

About twelve ounces. Ha!

Rhonda: I thought Fozzie was in a different apartment. Oy.
--------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Checks wallet. Whatcha need Rhonda? Twenties? Good thing I asked for a small withdrawal from the spending cash portion of my bank investments.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Currently listening to the entire tale of The Frog Prince on MCR while killing of spam posts. Been stuck here all day though, that's the one downside.
*:batty: sends a wrapped bottle of bubble bath and birthday card to Claudia in Apt 14.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin.... we need to talk.
Robin:Am I in trouble?
No..not at all! It's just that ever since school started, you don't seem like yourself. Is it your new teacher?
Robin fidgeting : She's OK.

Honey, what's the matter?Why are you fidgeting?
Robin: Dunno. still fidgeting

Robin...please talk to me.Do you have a bit of a crush on her? You know I don't tease.
Robin: A crush on old Miss Dorffler?Yuk! No!:stick_out_tongue:
Then what's wrong?
Robin: Mom..on the first day or two she was nice. Then she told us she used to be a sergeant in the army. From now on we weren't going to be treated as her class. We'd be called her troops.We'd be treated as if we were in the army and given the same commands. Mom ..I want out of there! fresh tears spring to his eyes
Oh Robin! Why didn't you tell me about this sooner? You poor kid!hugging him.Just then the phone rings and I'm told it's Louise Kidd. Nancy's mom?
Robin: Nancy's in my class this year and hates being in the 5th grade army as much as I do.

Well, hopefully we can get you two out of there. Hang in there, sweet cheeks. I'll be back. kissing Robin ,heading into my room and picking up the phone. Hi Louise..how are you?

Louise: About ready to hit the roof; that's how I am! Did Robin tell you about the teacher he and my Nancy have?

I just found out.I practically had to pry it out of Robin.
Louise: Well Nancy's had a habit of biting her nails when nervous. She was finally cured of it this summer. Or so we thought. When we saw her going at her nails again I asked her what was wrong it took a bit of doing but she finally cracked earlier. Poor darlin'. I'm glad she told us. Bill's out hitting a few golf balls. Pretending the balls are that teacher's skull. Naturally he doesn't really hit women.But what woman teacher would treat her fifth graders like they're in the army? Honestly!:mad: I'm not sending Nancy back to Mrs. Dorffler .I'm having her switched to a different class.

Yeah..same with me as far as Robin goes. Listen, Louise..do you have the numbers of the parents whose kids are in this drill sarge..er..teacher's class.
Louise chuckling You had it right the first time hon. Drill Sergeant! I think I have a few. I'll call them and see what they say. I'll get back to you later on tonight,OK?

Sounds good!
Louise: Hey....Nancy wants to talk to Robin.I'll talk to you soon.
All right Louise..take care. calling to Robin Hey Robin? Nancy wants to talk to you.
Robin takes the phone Thanks Mom and starts talking to Nancy As I exit the room I hear Robin say Yeah..our moms are great!

Awwww!!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Several hours later I see Chef in front of the TV frantically scribbling a recipe down . When the screen comes back to people Chef starts cursing in Swedish and slams the pad down. Having lived with Chef for several years I knew what he said in his native tongue. And ..it wasn't happy birthday. :eek:

Chef: Ooh..they were meking this nummer nummer luzunya. un Beat Der Chefs . I know how much Yu Love Luzunya .They had the resape up. Su I tried copiing it down. But they took it down.
Awww.....your heart was in the right place.
Chef:I NOO I shuld hef TVood this!
Chef:Hey..I've heard YU when you're mad missy! Yu deserve hot pepper in yer mouth with sum uv the stuff thet YOU say! Su tsk tsk yurself!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, what kind of lasagna? Was it the one with the puff pastry and cuttlefish?
:batty: Or was it the Greek eggplant mussaka?
I put that recipe away in my mindbox for mom cause she likes eggplant.
:batty: Didn't she get a giant breadfruit the other day?
Yep. Breadfruit tostones, the real home-made ones are the best.
UD: Lasagna? We haven't had that in ages. It's been more spaghetti for pasta nights, maybe next time we can get that garlic beans cream variation.

*Offers a last cookie to :hungry: to calm him down.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Mmm, what kind of lasagna? Was it the one with the puff pastry and cuttlefish?
:batty: Or was it the Greek eggplant mussaka?
I put that recipe away in my mindbox for mom cause she likes eggplant.
:batty: Didn't she get a giant breadfruit the other day?
Yep. Breadfruit tostones, the real home-made ones are the best.
UD: Lasagna? We haven't had that in ages. It's been more spaghetti for pasta nights, maybe next time we can get that garlic beans cream variation.

*Offers a last cookie to :hungry: to calm him down.
Chef: Hmmm..thenk yu guys...But I felt sorrier fur Kethy becus she loves luzunya su much. Nu fishies in this luzunya. Tu be honist I furgut whut wuz in der luzunya.
And I told you not to worry. I'm supposed to be dieting anyway. I'm going to the Kidds' house for a meeting tomorrow afternoon. It seems that all the parents are up in arms about this teacher ,and I use the word teacher loosely:rolleyes:.They'll be over there. .So we're going to talk to the principal and we'll see what he what he has to say.