1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Henson Podcast Needs Questions!

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by ToasterBoy, Oct 21, 2011.

1. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Member

Early next week we'll be filming another 'Letters To Steve' episode of the podcast and we need, well, letters to Steve!
    If you haven't seen Letters To Steve, check this out...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOh_BkN7nA
    You can send in questions about anything! Have fun with it! We'll be filming early next week so send in your ASAP! Send questions via Twitter - @HensonPodcast or via email podcast @ henson . com (no spaces)
  2. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Everytime i see "Letters To Steve" it makes me first think of "Postcards To Steve" (from the alterKermit caper) and it takes a moment for the little lightbulb above my head to pop on remembering what Letters To Steve is.