Henson issues statement about Chick-Fila-A

Vincent L

Reaction score
I really don't understand why companies will take sides on political/religion issues. It drives away customers with opposite beliefs. I don't think the Jim Henson Company should stay neutral instead of supporting same-sex marriage (seems like a more appropriate term)

bandit

Reaction score
Hahahaha!
You know, going back and reading their little sign again about the toys, what stands out as funny to me is that there have been no reports of injuries.

"Oh yes yes. These items might be dangerous if someone were to eat them and choke on them like an idiot." I mean, ANYTHING can hurt you if you try. Here I've been saying I respect Chick Fil A for standing behind their beliefs, as opposite to mine as they may be, and then they pull that maneuver.
*insert baseless accusation directed at company in our opposition with intent to slander and damage public opinion* Woops. Watch for boomerang effect.

Vincent L

Reaction score
We apologize for any inconvenience but as of 7/25/2012 Chick-fil-a has voluntarily recalled all of our hamburgers due to a possible safety issue. Please be advised that there have not been any cases which a child has actually been injured, however there have been some reports of children chocking from the hamburgers. We are offering a substitution of a bottled water until a replacement food is available.

Thank you

bandit

Reaction score
Here's the thing, guys. This isn't a 'gay' thing. It's a 'people' thing. Bottom line, I don't like any kind of person to be treated differently. It isn't right. In general, I love people. Guys, girls, Christians, Muslims, atheists, Buddhists, Scientologists...I don't care.

'Peoples is peoples.' Truest thing ever said. hahahaha