Help with an Episode

jonas92

Reaction score
What episode was this where when Telly was jumping on his pogo stick, it led to him plummeting straight up into the air, then he came straight back down and crashed. I believe this was during the ATC era, and I believe that this scene took place in the arbor, and I believe that the other characters present were Gina and some kids. What episode was this where that occurred. This was one of the funniest things I ever saw on the show.

cjd874

Reaction score
Is this the one? Telly's pogo stick scene starts around the ten minute mark. Either way, it's a hilarious story.

jonas92

Reaction score
Is this the one? Telly's pogo stick scene starts around the ten minute mark. Either way, it's a hilarious story.
That's not the one, in the one I'm talking about, we actually see Telly plummet straight into air and back down. Also, in that episode, Telly goes over the fence, in the episode I remember, Telly goes straight up like a rocket sort of.

jonas92

Reaction score
I believe I found that episode. It's episode 3616 which was just uploaded today. On a side note, I find it strange that the particular episode used the Grover/Prairie Dawn intro since in Season 28, the Zoe/Natasha intro is typically used during the even numbered episodes.

jonas92

Reaction score
Apparently, 3616 is indeed the episode, although, I lied, it was not Telly that plummeted into the air, it was Papa Bear. I don't know why I thought it was Telly, but that is indeed the episode.