[Help]Turning MR kermit into a puppet? :(

GoldenBalls

Reaction score
Hmm I have heard quite a bit about people turning their master replicas kermits into puppets. I've searched the forums and nothing seems to come up, has anyone actually done it? :smirk:

Whispers

Reaction score
I've heard of it too, unfortunately haven't seen a way to do it xP I'd love to find a way though

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The general consensus seems to be that no one wants to risk damaging their replica.

practicecactus

Reaction score
I wouldn't bother.
With the effort you put into converting it, you could make one from scratch.
What you could do is try to match the replica as much as possble. Take measurements and stuff, use it as your guide..

Make a puppet replica, of the replica, of the puppet. =D

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
practicecactus said:
What you could do is try to match the replica as much as possble. Take measurements and stuff, use it as your guide..

Make a puppet replica, of the replica, of the puppet. =D
Remember to take into the account that the poser is a scaled down version of the puppet.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
actually , its life size,

puppets on tv often seem smaller in real life

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
actually , its life size,

puppets on tv often seem smaller in real life
The MR poser is lifesize to the real poser, but it is still smaller then a real working Kermit puppet.

Lynn

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Boba Lynn said:
The MR poser is lifesize to the real poser, but it is still smaller then a real working Kermit puppet.

Lynn
nope, the poser used by Henson(and now disney), are the exact same size as a real Kermit puppet , unless MR stsed that the poser is of a smaller scale i would say that it is the exact same thing ,

i have only seen the MR poser up close once,

but i can say from expierience that the offical poser used in Muppet photo shoots is the actual size of the puppet

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I can't speak to the size of the MR poser (I've only seen pics) but have seen screen-used Kermit puppets and posers at exhibits and they were the same size. Wasn't the whole point of the MR replica that it was made from the same patterns as the actual Kermit?

wes

Reaction score
I think t would be cheaper to make your own Kermit from scratch!