Help Needed with Muppet Characters

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello it is I, the Count. I've been updating my master Muppet list and I was wondering if you could help me out with a few queries about some of the characters. Only one question will be addressed right now, but I'll post follow-up messages with the rest of my burning questions. Here's a list of characters I found on another person's website, namely www-cs-students.stanford.com/html/muppets-characters.html.

Ali Baba : Marty Feldman lookalike (Marty Feldman ep.)
Bernie the Easterbunny : Makeup man (Valerie Harper ep.)
Bert : Old singing guy (Don Knotts ep., Nancy Walker ep.)
Big V : Eats Lenny the Lizard (Rich Little ep.)
Bouncing Borcelino Brothers : Acrobat pigs (Florence Henderson ep.)
Bruce : Little fox in "At the Dance" (Connie Stevens ep.)
Bun-Bun Brothers : (Alan Arkin ep.)
Crocodile : Eats frogs (Sandy Duncan ep.)
The Dancing Spunches : Clean up water acts (James Coco ep.)
The Falling Alfonsos : Did the 150 feet dive (Phyllis George ep.)
Fieldling : Butler from Sherlock Holmes sketch (Joel Grey ep.)
Goldilocks : Tells Ali Baba where her bears are (Marty Feldman)
Gorilla : Destroy's Bunsen's laboratory (Avery Schreiber), is this Quongo?
Grease Slimy : Wig racer (Marissa Berenson ep.)
Herman : Dancing partner of shouting lady (Phyllis Diller)
Laticia : Female rhinoceros (Jean Stapleton ep.)
Leslie and Warren : Dancing cucumbers (Leslie Ann Warren ep.)
Long-Legged Giant Spider : In "Someone Just Like You" (Raquel Welch ep.), is this it's real name or is it The Spider?
Marvin : Guy from "At the Dance" (Julie Andrews ep.)
Mortimer Snerd : (Edgar Bergen ep.)
Mrs. Wilson : Female reporter (Rich Little ep.)
Thudge Mc Gerk : Spooks around theaters (Vincent Price ep.)
Trevor the Gross : Gonzo replacement (Lola Falana ep.)
Yolanda : Gonzo's Dancing Cheese (Steve Martin ep.)

Are these actual characters who showed up on the Muppet Show? If these are
actual Muppet characters, would they have to be counted in any master Muppet listing? You hopefully noticed that each character's episode is included as well. This was done
in order to facilitate your response time, rather than have to go through every episode looking for the particular character in question. Thanks for your help and promptness, and have a great day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To Drtooth. Yeah, I already went over to kermitage.com and extracted as many characters as I could. The fact is that none of the characters listed above are found on kermitage.com. I'm still awaiting an E-mail response from them to see if they can acknowledge these as actual Muppet characters. Any help from anyone else will be most welcome!

The Count.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just checking to see if you tried already! I went there and found out things I've never known!

However, Mortimer Snerd is not a Muppet, he is a dummy performed by McCarthy. I think his likeness has been marketed into little ventrilloquist dummies. There maybe one of him at a local joke shop!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Round 2

Well, here's a new batch of quick questions directed at the Alice Cooper Band from TMS.
1 Do all of the members of the Alice Cooper Band have names, and if so, what are those names?
2 What member has which name? Basically, I'm asking you to identify each different member with its name.
3 Are the only band members with names Chopped Liver and Flower Eating Monster?
4 How should this band be entered in a master Muppet listing? Should it be one entry under The Alice Cooper Band with each member as an individual entry? Or should it be listed as The Alice Cooper Band, including Chopped Liver and Flower Eating Monster? Or should Chopped Liver and Flower Eating Monster be listed as separate entries under the Alice Cooper Band and a separate entry for the rest of the band?
Please respond to my queries to the best of your knowledge.

The Killer of Threads, the Count.