Help: Muppets From Space Widescreen DVD

Muppet Man

Reaction score
I have read in the reviews section of Muppet Central and elsewhere on the internet that there exists a Muppets From Space dvd which includes both widescreen and full screen formats. The only dvd I can find includes full screen only. I live in the USA. Is it possible that the widescreen dvd isn't available in this country? Does anyone know why I am unable to locate it? Thanks.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
weel muppet man i just typed this in on google and it says on target that they have muppets from space with widescreen, fullscreen for $5 hope this helped:smile:

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
I'm sure you will. A couple of places to check:

The library or ebay.

Well, I just checked Shopping results on Google; get any one that says it was released in 1999, not the 2002 version. The 2002 version has a distinctively green planet for its background.

..check this link to see some you might buy...hope I could help!:concern::concern::concern:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now I'm glad I bought my double sided disk copy years ago when Best Buy was desperately trying to get rid of them at 5 bucks a pop.

I never understood that... Full frame DVD's? I'm SOOOO glad they stopped making movies in full frame that weren't when they come to DVD. I was so sick of getting full frame editions because those were the easiest to find. Trust me, you see Ghostbusters in full frame once, you NEVER want to see any movies like that ever again.

Plus, the FF TV is becoming obsolete, so all it does is stretch the picture or get put in a letterbox letterbox.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
They still make the widescreen release even? I think mine came from Target, but it's fullscreen.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Ah well, same special features. I bet the widescreen one can be found somewhere on Youtube if I want to see it.