Help me remember a part of my childhood!

Allecs

Reaction score
My older sister taped a "Totally Minnie" special in the late 80's (I must have been 4-5 years old). I remember having a Muppet show on that same tape. They could have been filmed back to back. I don't remember much, but I DO remember a creepy segment involving an "alien"-looking couple that finds a tiny human man in their home. I remember the couple looking at the man and being disgusted by his features. I think I remember the couple trapping this man in a cup, perhaps in their bath tub.
Does any of this sound familiar? For some reason I can remember this scene being a part of some Muppet special. I just wish I could find it somewhere. HELP!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
First welcome to Muppet Central, secondly I don't think I have ever heard of a sketch like that on the Muppet Show. You would almost have to start watching them season by season to maybe find it.

Allecs

Reaction score
First welcome to Muppet Central, secondly I don't think I have ever heard of a sketch like that on the Muppet Show. You would almost have to start watching them season by season to maybe find it.
Thanks! After doing some research, it may have been from the Jim Henson Hour show? That Digit character looks really familiar...(also creepy).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
interesting, there was also a show that Henson did that was I believe called Aliens in the Family. It was a very short lived sitcom here is a link.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MC. The sketch you're thinking of is one of the Hurting Something sketches from The Jim Henson Hour, a short-lived series from 1989. Not sure which episode, but I think you're remembering the one with Chris Langham as the "Tiny Lawyer". Check the relevant articles at the Muppet Wiki, hope this helps.

Allecs

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MC. The sketch you're thinking of is one of the Hurting Something sketches from The Jim Henson Hour, a short-lived series from 1989. Not sure which episode, but I think you're remembering the one with Chris Langham as the "Tiny Lawyer". Check the relevant articles at the Muppet Wiki, hope this helps.
Yes!! This is IT! Thank you tons!