Help me please

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay, you die hard Muppet fans have any idea of whom I'm discribing? He is a green, frog like character (looks kinda like Kermit...but..) He looks evil, he has fangs and I think he's got hair. I saw him on the slip of an old Muppet show record I found. Someone please help me here.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Off the top of my head, I'd have to guess that its Lenny the Lizard who audition for the role of emcee in the Steve Martin episode.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
DrTooth

Hey,
I think you mean Green Frackle (Snort).

He looks like an evil Kermit, with a fluffy green collar and fangs
and furry green eyebrows.
He was performed by Jim most of the time too.

Is this him ?

See ya

dwmckim

Reaction score
Snort also always reminded me of a "vampire Kermit" when i was a kid! Back then when i didn't know his name, i always thought of him as "Hermit" or "Hermie" (sometimes "Count Kermit"!)

...and unless i miss my guess, the record sleeve you're referring to is that AWESOME inner sleeve from The Muppet Show 2 album! I remember just staring at that for hours on end when i got it!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by dwmckim
the record sleeve you're referring to is that AWESOME inner sleeve from The Muppet Show 2 album! I remember just staring at that for hours on end when i got it!
Wow, I did this just yesterday after I ripped open the package that arrived from my eBay auction I'd won. Just like when I got the Art of the Muppets book by Mike Frith, I stared at that gatefold for hours.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thanks you guys. I always thought it may have been from an unaired parody of Jeckle and Hyde!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
DW,

Hey,
Thats where i scanned the Snort picture from that i posted, The Muppet Show Album 2 !

Where did your Fleet Picture come from, Is it a Screen Caprute or has Jamie done his magic on the pic from The Works ?
See ya

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
DW,

Hey,
Thats where i scanned the Snort picture from that i posted, The Muppet Show Album 2 !

Yeah i always thought of him as an Evil Kermit, I only knew his name once i got The Great Santa Claus Switch from a trade on MC !
But somehow i did know his name was Green Frackle !

Where did your Fleet Picture come from, Is it a Screen Caprute or has Jamie done his magic on the pic from The Works ?

See ya