1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Help me please

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Drtooth, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Okay, you die hard Muppet fans have any idea of whom I'm discribing? He is a green, frog like character (looks kinda like Kermit...but..) He looks evil, he has fangs and I think he's got hair. I saw him on the slip of an old Muppet show record I found. Someone please help me here.
  2. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Off the top of my head, I'd have to guess that its Lenny the Lizard who audition for the role of emcee in the Steve Martin episode.
  3. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

DrTooth

Hey,
    I think you mean Green Frackle (Snort).

He looks like an evil Kermit, with a fluffy green collar and fangs
    and furry green eyebrows.
    He was performed by Jim most of the time too.

Is this him ?

See ya
  4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Snort looks like a better answer.
  5. BlueFrackle

Chris

Yeah i thought so...

See ya
  6. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Snort also always reminded me of a "vampire Kermit" when i was a kid! Back then when i didn't know his name, i always thought of him as "Hermit" or "Hermie" (sometimes "Count Kermit"!)

...and unless i miss my guess, the record sleeve you're referring to is that AWESOME inner sleeve from The Muppet Show 2 album! I remember just staring at that for hours on end when i got it!
  7. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Wow, I did this just yesterday after I ripped open the package that arrived from my eBay auction I'd won. Just like when I got the Art of the Muppets book by Mike Frith, I stared at that gatefold for hours.
  8. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Thanks you guys. I always thought it may have been from an unaired parody of Jeckle and Hyde!
  9. BlueFrackle

DW,

Hey,
    Thats where i scanned the Snort picture from that i posted, The Muppet Show Album 2 !

Where did your Fleet Picture come from, Is it a Screen Caprute or has Jamie done his magic on the pic from The Works ?
    See ya
  10. BlueFrackle

DW,

Hey,
    Thats where i scanned the Snort picture from that i posted, The Muppet Show Album 2 !

Yeah i always thought of him as an Evil Kermit, I only knew his name once i got The Great Santa Claus Switch from a trade on MC !
    But somehow i did know his name was Green Frackle !

Where did your Fleet Picture come from, Is it a Screen Caprute or has Jamie done his magic on the pic from The Works ?

See ya