Help me fill my Netflix Queue!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Ok so I broke down and got a Netflix account today. Movie rental places have made me mad enough for not having any movies I want. Since getting into seeing Quantum Leap, I have really appreciated Dean Stockwell as an actor, so I'm starting with submerging myself in roles he does, good or bad. Here's my first queue:

• Married to the Mob
  • Water Damage
  • Duets (Not Dean, but I'm a huge Huey Lewis fan)
  • The Quickie
  • Blue Velvet

Strangely enough, all those are rate R...shame on me :wink:

So what else do I want to see? I'm open to anything, I just want to put more stuff in my queue! I'm on the one movie at a time plan, as I don't think I need to have more than that (and I'm a cheapie). I'm a movie junkie, but can never pick movies out.

Help!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, I don't know much about the actor, other than one bit (outside of Quantum Leap) that he did that you're probably not going to find on NetFlix.

You saw that episode of Star Trek: Enterprise, didn't you? :wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I have the clip on my computer :big_grin:

Naw it doesn't have to be Dean, I just need stuff! I think I've IMDB'd Dean enough that I've gotten a good picture (and I haven't even touched the child actor stuff!)

Anything I tell ya!

I'm guessing you're heading to bed since you're not on AIM...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I have Netflix and I LOVE it! I'm real into some obscure movies, I highly recommend some of these if you haven't seen them:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Butterfly Effect
Garden State
Punch Drunk Love

They're all kind of darker movies that make you think but I really enjoy them. Have fun with Netflix, I find it to be SO much better than movie rental places!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
All four of those are movies I remember looking up and going 'Those look interesting' on IMDB. Yay! More movies for me! I'll get my first one tomorrow, most likely, and I'll tell ya'll if I like it :big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I'm guessing you're heading to bed since you're not on AIM...
Yes. :big_grin:

Romantic-comedy (if you're into those): L.A. Story

I was going to reccomend The Producers, but you've already seen that, haven't you?

It won't be at Netflix yet, but I just saw The Pursuit of Happyness over the weekend. It is an absolutlely wonderful film. When you get the chance, I'd suggest seeing it, even if you have to wait till it is at Netflix.

... hmm. There's one really good movie I was thinking of recently, but I can't for the life of me think what it is... maybe it'll come back to me.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I've been wanting to see the Pursuit of Happyness...opted for Night at the Museum instead.

I own the Producers. So good :big_grin: