Help me convert VHS to DVD?

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone could convert my VHS to DVD for me? I do not have the capabilities to do so.

These are not taped from TV, but were released on VHS. Here is a list of what I have:

Sesame Street:
Big Bird in China
The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street

Fraggle Rock:
Scared Silly
The Minstrels

Bear in the Big Blue House (Columbia):
Volume 1
Volume 2

Tale of a Bunny Picnic

Muppets:
Meet the Muppets
More Muppets Please
Muppet Classic Theater
Hey Cinderella
The Frog Prince
Muppet Sing-Along feat. It's Not Easy Bein' Green and other classics

These episodes of The Muppet Show on VHS were recorded and given to me by the Jim Henson Company a few years ago when I interned there. Here's the list:

Alan Arkin
Buddy Rich
Connie Stevens
Dizzy Gillespie
Avery Schrieber
James Coco

Taped from TV:

The Making of "Gone Fishin'" with Weezer and the Muppets

Can anyone help me? If you want to help out a fellow Muppet freak, please email me at david_hosay@hotmail.com. Also, if you know of anybody that has any more Muppet goodies on DVD (like eps. of Muppets Tonight, Jim Henson Hour, Fraggle Rock, Leslie Uggams/Big Bird episode of Muppet Show, or specials like Muppets at Walt Disney World) and would like to share them, let me know how to get in touch with them. Thank you.

David

P

Philo and Gunge

The Frog Prince said:
I was wondering if someone could convert my VHS to DVD for me? I do not have the capabilities to do so.

These are not taped from TV, but were released on VHS. Here is a list of what I have:

Sesame Street:
Big Bird in China
The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street

Fraggle Rock:
Scared Silly
The Minstrels

Bear in the Big Blue House (Columbia):
Volume 1
Volume 2

Tale of a Bunny Picnic

Muppets:
Meet the Muppets
More Muppets Please
Muppet Classic Theater
Hey Cinderella
The Frog Prince
Muppet Sing-Along feat. It's Not Easy Bein' Green and other classics

These episodes of The Muppet Show on VHS were recorded and given to me by the Jim Henson Company a few years ago when I interned there. Here's the list:

Alan Arkin
Buddy Rich
Connie Stevens
Dizzy Gillespie
Avery Schrieber
James Coco

Taped from TV:

The Making of "Gone Fishin'" with Weezer and the Muppets

Can anyone help me? If you want to help out a fellow Muppet freak, please email me at david_hosay@hotmail.com. Also, if you know of anybody that has any more Muppet goodies on DVD (like eps. of Muppets Tonight, Jim Henson Hour, Fraggle Rock, Leslie Uggams/Big Bird episode of Muppet Show, or specials like Muppets at Walt Disney World) and would like to share them, let me know how to get in touch with them. Thank you.

David
Well, I'm about to get a new DVD recorder so if you can wait I can do it. I also have all the stuff your looking for except some specials.

Reaction score
I can wait. Sounds great. Just let me know what you need. I really appreciate it. My wife said "Nobody is going to want to help you do THAT!" Even after being married to me for six years, maybe she still doesn't understand the bond amongst Muppet fans. Do you happen to have the Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson? Thanks again. :smile: :big_grin: :wink:

pollick529

Reaction score
You can also try radio_boy for conversions. He has the capability to play NTSC tapes, and record them to DVD. Give him a shout: belcher_01@optusnet.com.au

Hope this helps! :smile:

BTW, I have The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson on DVD, and would happily make a copy for you! I also have three discs containing all 22 episodes of Muppets Tonight if you'd like those as well. Just gimme a shout! Okay, thanx!

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Can Do -

Hey there,

Can do if ya wanna split the costs - email me - it will take some time to pull the media but I think I can get a couple done a month with menus... But like I said it will cost some money to get the media.

J.D. :smile: