Help a new guy? :)

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've known about the Muppets figures for a while, but being mainly a Star Wars collector, haven't had the cash to collect them. Now that things are slowing down a bit in the Star Wars realm, I decided to take on these new figures.

So my first question to mark my start here, can someone give me a list of current figures available, including variations (and where those came from).

Thanks for the help everyone!
Adam

kansasteen14

Reaction score
and if you want VC beaker or other convention exclusives when you cant go to the convention I suggest joining the collectors club.ask Residentlilly about it.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Thank you both for the links and advice! I appreciate it!

I just joined the Palisades Club. Its been a while since the Vanishing Cream Beaker was released, I hope I still get it.

Can you guys tell me what convention the invisible Fozzie Bear is from? I saw it mentioned on the list from that second link.

Thanks!
Adam

fitz3641

Reaction score
the invisible fozzie is from the San Diego convention that begins in a couple of days

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I guess I can chalk this up to "Newbie-itis". As I was going through the threads, I was reading members sign up dates, mistaking them for dates when the threads were posted. I was sitting here thinking I was months behind! :rolleyes:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I am glad you joined the collectors club and If you cant get to a convention you still have the chance to get a figure.also for almost ANY figure info check out the ask Ken at Palisades thread for info.