Hello!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I recently registered and I just wanted to say that I'm so glad I found this site! All my friends think i'm just strangely obsessed with the Muppets..finally I've found people who understand me!:smile:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Hi from New Zealand:smile:

It doesn't matter if you are strangely obsessed with the muppets - I think we all are!!!!

Jackie

Reaction score
LOL! Muppets are cool. You have weird friends!

Gonzo

Reaction score
I've been obsessed with just about everything in my life (except Disney and Country Music), and trust me, the Muppets are one of the best, with the best people being obsessed with them.

Just don't start stalking them...the lint problems will really start bugging you.

Quinnnnnnnn

electricmayhem

Reaction score
HaHa!:big_grin: Thanks guys! In high school we had to write junior term papers on any topic we wanted, so naturally I chose to write mine on Jim Henson and the Muppets. It was the only paper I've actually wanted to write!!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
HaHa!:big_grin: Thanks guys! In high school we had to write junior term papers on any topic we wanted, so naturally I chose to write mine on Jim Henson and the Muppets. It was the only paper I've actually wanted to write!!
I wrote a college term paper on the Muppets. Sesame street to be exact. You can read it at my website as listed in my profile.

Natalie

Reaction score
hey! i'm new too, and i'm glad to see some other new people here so i don't feel left out! hehe, anyway, yeah, i'm glad there are other freaky muppet fans out there!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey!!

Welcome to the board!

Yes, your friends are quite weird! LOL

:stick_out_tongue:

- Billy :cool: