Hello there.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I feel awful too.....now we have to go buy more dynamite

Sarah

Erine81981

Reaction score
SORRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! *starts to cry* I can't stand to see a new member go away. :cry: (sniffles) Don't you worry. I'll (sniffies) try to *tear rolling down cheek* bring him *starts to change* (deeper voice, Fangs) Sorry. I still haven't had me shots. :embarrassed:

walks OS

Jedi Frog

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
:big_grin:
It does feel good to be weird, don't it?

So, Jedi Frog, what all things Muppety do you like? Do you visit the forums at TheForce.net?

FOZ
Well, I mostly get the DVDs of the shows, specials, and movies. I am dissapointed that Muppet Treasure Island and Muppet Christmas Carol were not released in Widescreen and therefor did not purchase them for that reason. I enjoy the puppets. I have Kermit, Fozzie, and Animal from the Late 70's/early 80's era. plenty of Muppet/Sesame Street/Fraggle Rock plush toys.

Lots of people say I sound just like Kermit when I sing:smile:

Jedi Frog

Reaction score
Well, it certainly seems I found an asylum here, I'll feel right at home then:smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jedi Frog
Well, it certainly seems I found an asylum here, I'll feel right at home then:smile:

Oh, good! Glad you liked that! ......Cuz it can get much, MUCH worse.

BEWARE........

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Cuz it can get much, MUCH worse.
*hides dentle floss and can of plaster behind back*

Maybe it's too soon.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Oh, man! He's back! :smile:

LOL! Just kidding, man. I hate to see new members leave. At least not for a long time, anyway. :embarrassed:

That's pretty funny about your singing like Kermit. My dad tells me I walk a little like Big Bird. And, ever since seeing Timepiece, I've started walking like Jim Henson. It's pretty fun! When you walk like that, you actually don't think too much about what people think of you.

I'm glad you'll feel right at home here. Just, be careful. They're right. It gets alot lot worse.

Watch out for Bill catcher traps.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Lots of people say I sound just like Kermit when I sing
That's better than what I get told. They tell me I sound just like Cr@p when I sing. :embarrassed:

I did a yahoo voice chat once a long while back with another MC guy who sounded just like Scooter! He also did a great Rizzo!!