Hello Kitty...For MEN!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Following a trend that a certain show of an equine nature already accomplished 3 years ago, Sanrio wants to launch a line for... well, I don't need to repeat it. It's the title of this thread after all.

Though, it makes you wonder why the KISS and Japanese Pro_Wrestling* tie-ins weren't obvious trying to do that already.

Though, I wonder why they're just stopping at the not-a-cat-but-not-not-a-cat, when there's a lot of other characters that would get a male audience. Like that spiky hair penguin (Batz Maru?).

*Japanese Pro-Wrestling is far more violent than its American counterpart. Often due to dangerous gimmick rings. So that's pretty hard core.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Does Sanrio even acknowledge Dear Daniel anymore?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Eh... I dunno. Seems if it isn't Kitty herself, Keroppi, and Badtz Maru, you'd be hardpressed to find anything else from them. Though I did see something with Tuxedo Sam on it a couple years ago.

I have to admit, I liked the Furry Tale Theater cartoon (strangely for American Audiences with animation outsourced to Japan) when I was younger, and I really liked Tuxedo Sam. And you'd think he would have been seen in the US more during the height of Penguins being a thing.

of course, I forgot the Street Fighter HK crossover. Now, I have to admit, even though I brought up the topic and said I liked the cartoon, I'm not a huge HK fan (DOREAMON RULEZZZ), but I was close to actually picking up an M. Bison Kitty. And I'll spare you from the American Street Fighter "YES!" meme.