Hello i'm new here and info about me!

Johnboy

Reaction score
My name is John Lindsey, i'm a 21 year old male and a fan of science fiction, horror, fantasy, anime, disney,cinema, and animation. My interests include reading, working at a grocery store on fridays & saturdays, Las Vegas, traveling, Collecting, playing video games, computers and movies.

My Favorite TV Shows: Mystery Science Theater 3000, Sonic The Hedgehog ( SatAM show with Princess Sally), Transformers, The Simpsons, The X-Files, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, The Incredible Hulk ( Bill Bixby show), Stargate SG-1, Hercules, Xena, Thundercats, He-Man ( Both old and new), She-Ra, Air Wolf, ALF, CSI, Inu Yasha, Ranma 1/2, Air Wolf, Knight Rider, Digimon, Farscape, The Three Stooges, Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z, Yu Yu Hasuko, Mutant X, Smallville, Ducktales, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Sliders, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, V: The Series, and Tenchi.

My Favorite Movies: Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Harry Potter Movies, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Last Unicorn, The Secret of NIMH, Batman, The Dark Crystal, Total Recall, The Fifth Element, The Crow, The Matrix, Blade Runner, The Wizard of Oz, Mulan, Beauty and The Beast, Aladdin, X-Men, X2, Spider-Man, Blade, Blade 2, Akira, Ghost in The Shell, Braveheart, Gettysburg, Pulp Fiction, Transformers: The Movie, Con Air, The Rock, Armageddon, Dawn of the Dead ( both original and 2004 versions), The Evil Dead Trilogy, Indiana Jones Trilogy, Ghostbusters, Excalibur, Saving Private Ryan, The Shining, From Dusk Till Dawn, Independence Day, Stargate, Jurassic Park Trilogy, Starship Troopers, The Running Man, Titanic, The Terminator, Terminator 2 Judgment Day, Aliens, The Flight of Dragons, The Green Mile, One Hour Photo, Making Contact ( An underrated but great German horror fantasy from Roland Emmerich), Sleepy Hollow, Psycho ( Original), The Princess Bride, Return to Oz, The Hobbit, Watership Down, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Full Metal Jacket, Schindler's List, Sling Blade, Die Hard, Lethal Weapon, Scanners, Re-Animator, Jury Duty ( Pauly Shore's finest comedy), Dark City, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Antz, Planes Trains and Automobiles, Dead Alive ( a.k.a. Braindead), Spaceballs, The Mummy ( 1999), Scarface, Vampire Hunter D, Pirates of the Caribbean, Shrek, True Lies, Alice in Wonderland ( Disney), Men in Black, Lilo and Stitch, Oliver and Company, Friday The 13th Series, Nightmare on Elm Street Series, Freddy Vs. Jason, Highlander, Moulin Rouge, Big Trouble in Little China, The Thing ( 1982), Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, The Sword in The Stone, A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc., Groundhog Day, Star Trek movie Saga, Fist of the North Star ( Animated), The Sixth Sense, Final Destination 1 & 2, Kiki's Delivery Service, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, In The Army Now, Encino Man, Back To The Future, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Sleeping Beauty, and Black Hawk Down.

My Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Princess Bride, The Neverending Story, Mrs. Frisby and The Rats of NIMH, Jurassic Park, and various Stephen King books.

So there you have it, info about me.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Well welcome,we are glad to have you!It seemed like yesterday I came in here. :wink:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Welcome Johnboy to MC. ::stick_out_tongue:ulling you up a chair::
Glad you could make it. ::stick_out_tongue:utting silly hat on your head::
Put your feet up. ::stick_out_tongue:utting silly nose on you::
Stay awhile,and joing the fun. ::handing you a cool drink::

::leaving post::