Hellboy

Fozzie

Reaction score
Has anyone seen it yet? What did you think? I saw it today and it will definetly be on my top 5 list for this year! I loved it. It had a ton of action and a good storyline.

Firecat87

Reaction score
Fozzie said:
Has anyone seen it yet? What did you think? I saw it today and it will definetly be on my top 5 list for this year! I loved it. It had a ton of action and a good storyline.
I saw it last night. I really loved it as well. It really surprised me. Every other Ron Perlman movie I've see (save "City of Lost Children- his best) doesn't let him act, doesn't let him be anything but some sort of two-dimensional burly guy. Hellboy was a refreshing change for him.

It had a fun story and some really impressive action sequences. I like movies that aren't afraid to laugh at themselves.
:big_grin:

Fozzie

Reaction score
Firecat87 said:
. I like movies that aren't afraid to laugh at themselves.
:big_grin:
Same here. There is already talk of a sequel to!

The Narrator

Reaction score
I saw Hellboy last night. Great flick! I've been pleasantly suprised with the comic book movies lately (with the possible exception of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen). If they can take a somewhat less main-stream comic like Hellboy and not only remain faithful to the comic but also do such a good job with script, acting and effects, I can only cross my fingers and hope for adaptations of Planetary and Transmetropolitan.

Fozzie

Reaction score
I am going to go see it again today at 4:00. There were a bunch of people talking in the theatre last time plus there is extra footage at the end of the movie I didn't know about.

CB Boy

Reaction score
HellBoy rocked. Really, really good and a great tribute to the comic. I love Guillermo Del Toro's movies!