HEH! Work It's been Canceled!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I honestly do not mind, maybe even though it is impossible, Mulaney will benefit from this even though it is already canceled, and now Bob's Burgers is in prime time again, though I would still prefer its time slot after The Simpsons, still good time slot though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It would be great if there was a better place for Brooklyn 99. I love that show, but I'm constantly missing it when I wind up missing the rest of the Sunday Night Line up, and (not divulging where I watch things) I'd have to wait 8 days to see it.

But I just would see it get the same Friday Death slot that killed Raising Hope because they had to have that bland, lousy Dads sitcom.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
RIP The Millers. CBS seemed to have a pretty short leash with this one, I think it did pretty good last year on Thursdays, but the struggles on Mondays did it in. I'm kind of surprised they didn't try to move it back to Thursdays and shuffle things around.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
RIP The Millers. CBS seemed to have a pretty short leash with this one, I think it did pretty good last year on Thursdays, but the struggles on Mondays did it in. I'm kind of surprised they didn't try to move it back to Thursdays and shuffle things around.
The ratings were not even that bad, and to have it pulled in the middle of the season is just strange.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I blame them for putting Sean Hayes in it. But really?!? This is all because of that STUPID NFL on CBS Thursday Nights crap. It should have stayed on Thursdays where it thrived. I'm sure they have a terrible replacement for it anyway.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
They're probably going to dust off Mike And Molly, lol. I think that show's replaced Rules of Engagement as their all-purpose substitute.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If anything, they should cancel The McCarthys. That show is freaking terrible. It's so outrageously unfunny and lazy.

But yeah, they screwed up The Millers and cancelled it. Now I have no desire to go back and watch episodes I missed watching Gotham. I'm glad they have a hit with Scorpion, even though I don't watch it, but pushing the sitcoms off the Monday night schedule was self sabotage. Then again, people actually watch Mom and... yeah I get it! Chuck Lorre has mother issues! GAW!