Hearing loss!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Great! Just found out that my insurance doesn't cover any ear docs in the area..... Which just means more waiting and who knows how much traveling to be able to see a doc to find out exactly what is wrong.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Great! Just found out that my insurance doesn't cover any ear docs in the area..... Which just means more waiting and who knows how much traveling to be able to see a doc to find out exactly what is wrong.
Oh my! I am so sorry that I have to hear this, but yeah that stuff happens and you're not alone. I wonder if my insurance cover the ear doctors, but I am not sure if it does or not. We all have to wait for something, but sometimes we lose our patience. I hope things get better soon. Still in your thoughts and prayers.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Since at the hearing test they said part was that I had an infection in one of my ears. I'm going to go to the ER tonight to try and get some meds. That way whenever I do get to see the ear dr. they wont have to deal with an infection as well.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Since at the hearing test they said part was that I had an infection in one of my ears. I'm going to go to the ER tonight to try and get some meds. That way whenever I do get to see the ear dr. they wont have to deal with an infection as well.
Chances are good they'll prescribe amoxocillin for your infection. (I know they can be downright painful!). But with any luck that might mean your hearing loss is not as severe.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well like the lady said part of it was permeate and part had to deal with the infection, but she was not sure how much of which. So I'm thinking if we get the infection out of the way at least they will be able to see what is really going on in there.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Great news I received a letter from a Hearing Dr. in town, and they said they got a referral from my Dr. and needed me to call! So I did and now have an appontment on May 29th! I'm so happy!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So sorry to hear this...sending you best wishes and hope everything goes well. You can always message me if you need to talk.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well got back from the Dr. and he said i will defendant need ether surgery or hearing aid of the outsides of my ears. Not happy.......