Having the Muppet Show and specials

Erine81981

Reaction score
So about the show I want to see are THE MUPPET SHOW, FRAGGLE ROCK, THE SECRET LIFE OF TOYS thats most of the show I wouldn't mine seeing on any of the 3000 channel and if we put our mines togeather we might be able to get these shows or speicals on air so just e-mail and will talk about
:wink:

sunday

Reaction score
i was thinkign maybe if we all sent a petition to a certain TV company they might broadcast it?

i dunnoi who would show it..possibly nick at nite! i mean the muppet show would fit great there i think...at like 7 pm or 8.

and possibly oddysey.

camax

Reaction score
Seems like when Oddysey first debuted it was a Henson property, and it was advertised looking like we'd see some Muppet shows on the network. I'm not sure what happened since then or if the channel got sold, because it did seem like it had a programming shift.

Stulz

Reaction score
Odyessy

:attitude:

When Odessy was started it was co-owned by crown media (Hallmark) and Henson. During the Henson/EMTV days Emtv sold off Henson's share to make some $$. When this happend Crown Media owned a controlling stake and changed the name to the Hallmark Channel. I think either Henson still holds some interest in the network or there is some deal in place that lets Hallmark run certian Henson programing. (Albiet rarely)
:boo:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Our family didn't get digital cable until a year or so ago, so sounds like I missed out. Did Odyssey used to show more Henson stuff?

Stulz

Reaction score
yes!

Yeah they used to show The Muppet Show at one point 2xs a day with all the UK skits and Brian Henson intros., Muppet Specials and Movies, and Fraggle Rock I believe too!

Not to mention that they used to have ALF to boot!

I missed it as well...

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Oh man ... I used to love Alf! And Fraggle Rock, too!

As for TMS, I have vague memories of when it was on Nickelodeon, but that's it