Have extra Dr Teeth, wanting to trade, have question:

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have an extra Dr Teeth (if you remember my previous post, I accidentally bought two), and I want to trade it.

I really want to get the Muppet Show DVDs, but 175 bucks is just a bit much right now.

Do you think it would be fair to ask for a number of DVDs for a Dr Teeth? Obviously not the entire 10 volume set, but just a few. If you do, how many? Perhaps I could trade for a certain number of DVDs, and pay for the remainder?

If any of you want to email me private offers, that is fine, or post an offer here if you prefer

I also have a set of the first four Star Wars minibusts, if anyone wants to trade for a set of the first four Muppets busts when they come out.......

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Which Dr.Teeth? if its WW I may be interested.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
DERF! :eek: I can't believe I forgot to add that lol

Yes, its a WW East Dr Teeth lol

But hey, if anyone wants to trade Muppet Show DVDs for a regular Dr Teeth, I'd more than welcome it! :big_grin:

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Would you trade it for the 2 that come out the 3rd?

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
What two come out on the 3rd?

I would say its C9.0 There isn't really any bad creases or damage, it is just warped. Im currently flattening it down, which should improve the overall appearance of it. Its in pretty good shape. Near mint, or at worst, very fair.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Best of The Muppet Show Vol. 1 - Elton John, Julie Andrews, Gene Kelly

Best of The Muppet Show Vol.2 - Mark Hamill, Paul Simon, Raquel Welch

But I have to find out how much they are and see if I have enough money(Probably will since its my B-day!)

e-mail me at thegamehhh32@hotmail.com

I may not reply to it to fasy cause its abou to storm here and I have to get off the computer. :smile: Oh and if you can get a pic of it send it to me.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I thought all 10 volumes of The Best of the Muppet Show were already out? Are these new versions, different from the Time Life DVDs?

grail

Reaction score
they're the same thing, but they're being released through retail starting this tuesday...they're only releasing a couple at a time, but they're gonna move 'em out quick, if i remember correctly.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Ahah!

Thanks Grail!

Well, Ill just go the Columbia TriStar route and get a few at a time!

In the mean time, I guess Ill hold on to Dr Teeth.

Does anyone know of some good plastic cases that would be the right size for a carded Muppet figure? Pro Tech makes some great "Star Cases" for Star Wars; anyone know of something similar in a Muppet size?

Would these happen to be the same size as a Simpsons card?