haunted mantion

Jonathan

Reaction score
this is a cool site you need to chek out It is a tribute to disneys Haunted Mantion I Know this has nothing to do with the muppets but it is still neet Here it is chek it outhttp://www.doombuggies.com

kansasteen14

Reaction score
don't you mean Haunted Mansion? well I LOVE that ride.it's my favorite at Disney.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
OMG, I know, it's mine, too! In fakt, I refer to it as "my home away from home". :smile:

I even have pikture of it right here in front of my komputer! :big_grin:

MuppetVision3D

Reaction score
Gotta' love the haunted mansion, but you can't call yourself a fan until you sign up for your free e-mail account. Yourname@hauntedmansion.com How cool is that? The answer: very, very cool. Cool in a creepy way. But not too creepy because this is Muppet Central. But then again, some muppets are scary. In fact, you can't forget uncle scary and the marley brothers in Muppet Christmas Carol. Oh geeze, I'm ramblin' again, sorry. Movin right along . . .

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yeah, The Haunted Mansion is definately a place to Rock out. I remember seeing an early episode of Disney Inside-Out (no longer running) where it showed all the behind the scenes workings. And for those who know: Oh yeah, the Ballroom scene is the best. No Arguements! I WILL NOT HEAR THEM! I mean, holographic ghosts...and so many...SIMULTANIOUSLY!!! Wowzers! I live so close to Disney World that I'm there all the time, and boy, every trip is amazing. BTW: The Haunted Mansion in Disneyland is WAY different. I highly reccomend for all you HM Buffs to get your tails to DL and check it out.

THATS IT! MuppetCentral Group Trip to Disneyland!!!!

Can't ya see it folks? All of us Muppet Nuts tripping it over to DL, acting goofy in that oh-so-Muppety way? The goth kids will even think were weird! Okay, I'm organizing it, everyone, in the bus!

Okay, got a little off subject. But its still a fun idea. And as the classic song says:

Fun Is Here To STAY!

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
I love the Haunted Mansion! Those Ghosts RULE!

kansasteen14

Reaction score
really Disneyland's is only REALLY different from october 5-Jan.6 it's Haunted Mansion Holiday.REALLY COOL

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
While Disneylands has many of the same things, there are some MAJOR differences that are year-round. Here are just a few:

1) The Moving Room. I guess its not really that noticable to the commoner, but Disneyland's moves down, WDWs the ceiling moves up.

2)The changing picture gallery in DL. Thats way different than the area approaching the buggies in WDW.

3) The REALLY creepy pictures on the walls of the residents quarters in DL. None like that in WDW.

4)The Morgue on the way out of the ride in DL. Nothing like that in WDW.

5) The little ghost woman is projected as your walking off the ride in DL. In WDW she is seen while your still in the buggy.

6) Some of the audio track is different ("...if your left behind you may not need to apply.." or something like that is one good example.)

7) The exteriors of each are much different.

8) The library in DL is in the picture gallery, which its the first thing in the WDW while your on the ride.

...And I can think of about 6 more that I wont list because I'm probably boring you. :smile: I'm not saying that the changes during the Haunted Holidays aren't segnificant, because I know they are. I'm just saying the difference are significant all year, making both HMs so very awesome and special! :big_grin:

-Matt