Has every Muppet been seen with a celebrity?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Hmm.. Mildred Huxtetter with Charles Aznavour. Angus McGonagle with Mark Hamill. Now, I'm sure that Fish #3 hasn't been seen with a celebrity.
Not a real muppet, but I think the only real ones that have not been seen with a celebrity are the ones already stated, the talking houses and vendaface, maybe there are more, how about MT Nigel, though I have not seen enough MT to know about it, heck even J.P. Grosse has been seen with a celebrity, which muppet has not been seen with the famous people.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Not a real muppet, but I think the only real ones that have not been seen with a celebrity are the ones already stated, the talking houses and vendaface, maybe there are more, how about MT Nigel, though I have not seen enough MT to know about it, heck even J.P. Grosse has been seen with a celebrity, which muppet has not been seen with the famous people.
What about... Oh, I give up.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
What about Melissa Manchester?

[QUOTE fozzieisfunny, post: 1119700, member: 58537"]WHAT ABOUT LIPS??????? ( The Muppet Who Hasn't Been Seen With a Celebrity.)[/QUOTE]

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
What about Melissa Manchester?

[QUOTE fozzieisfunny, post: 1119700, member: 58537"]WHAT ABOUT LIPS??????? ( The Muppet Who Hasn't Been Seen With a Celebrity.)
[/QUOTE]
Well, I just realized that Lips has been seen with celebrities, but I at first thought that this thread was meant as " Has every Muppet been seen with a celebrity in a picture?"

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Sorry about the double-post, but NOBODY THAT EXISTS IN THE FRAGGLE WORLD HAS BEEN SEEN WITH A CELEBRITY!!!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Say...what about that video with Ben Folds Five that Nerdist uploaded a few years ago?:stick_out_tongue:
( insert Sweetums smiley here) Gosh! I was going to put everything except for that, but........ GAH!!! C'mon, how about.......... GLADYS THE COW FROM SESAME STREET?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
( insert Sweetums smiley here) Gosh! I was going to put everything except for that, but........ GAH!!! C'mon, how about.......... GLADYS THE COW FROM SESAME STREET?
What about Gladys from TMS as well as Wendy from TMS, both of the canteen ladies.