Has anyone found the Sesame Pez yet?

Drtooth

Reaction score
As a Pez collector, I was absolutely thrilled that Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, and Cookie were finally available...

just when?

CVS, etc. stops selling candy like that (except for seasonal Halloween Christmas, etc) when they get the back to school crap in. I was barely able to find the newer Disney despensers at Brooks Pharmacy. Anyway, the only ones I can find are those &^^%$ Sour ones and the &^%$$# Bugz.

I went to a candy store, and they Had new ones, only Bob the Builder which I DO NOT intend to collect at all.

So are the Sesame Pez going to be released in America anytime soon?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it will still be awhile yet, possibly 1-2 months at least. I'm sure when they start showing up we will be talking about them here. If anybody does find them, be sure to let us know where you found them.

Gonzo

Reaction score
...I've been watching for them too--and Elmo and Zoe are both added to the US assortment, right? That was the last I heard on it.

Now if they'd just do some additional Muppet characters...

:halo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
...I've been watching for them too--and Elmo and Zoe are both added to the US assortment, right? That was the last I heard on it.

Now if they'd just do some additional Muppet characters...

:halo:

Been waiting for that for years... They just made a New Kermit, New Piggy, and repainted Gonzo and Fozzie...

However, new Halloween PEZ are scedualed to be released!