Has anyone ever seen this?

Typo Lad

Reaction score
My sister in law has been dating this guy for the last few years. His (late) dad did set work on Sesame Street, basically from the start – or so they claim.

They have one thing that proves he was involved. An utterly bizarre post-show cast thing, made after “Put Down The Duckie”. It’s the coolest yet oddest thing ever. Big Bird gets up and tells everyone they’re fired, then reads a poem… Oscar talking about how he’s happy, but that makes him upset, but he likes being upset to that makes him happy, etc… and my personal favorite, a “Who are the People in Your Neighborhood” featuring a mugger and a hooker!

Has anyone else seen this?

SCOOTER_101

Reaction score
This sounds Awsome Man! You should definetley do some trading with this. People would be dying to get their hands on it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They do cast-wrap parties at the end of shooting a season, I think. Seems I've seen footage or photos of one such thing somewhere on the net or on TV (video/dvd)?

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Yep, I'd bet that is from one of the wrap party parodies. Great stuff.

Typo Lad

Reaction score
SCOOTER_101 said:
This sounds Awsome Man! You should definetley do some trading with this. People would be dying to get their hands on it.
I'll have to try to getmy hands on it and encode it to DVD. They guard it zelously.

it's one of thier treasures, because of a bit in it where his dad is referenced (narrated by Richard Hunt, I believe)

Stulz

Reaction score
Sounds Cool!

I would love to trade something for a copy.

If you need any help getting it on DVD,I can help you with it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is amazing. You mean there's some actual recording of this somewhere? This is the reason I've always wanted to be a puppeteer... even a small time AM carrier, just to see the behind the scenes nitty gritty ad-libs the performers do.

However, When I went to the Carol Spinney Book signing, He performed Oscar, and he did the "Happy/upset/Happy" speech.

Funny stuff. If you ever encode it onto a DVD, let me know.