Harry Potter and the order of the phoniex

Jonathan

Reaction score
I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER. I CANT WAIT TILL 6-21-03!!!!! 16 MORE DAYS IS TO LONG!!!!!!!!:mad:

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
Cool another Harry Potter fan!!!

I know i cant wait either!!! I'm planing on sitting out side the book store all night!

Hey, which one was your fave. book so far?

wolfy

Reaction score
Slap me dead, I have never read the books, but I have seen the movies.

Also, I have ordered TWO copies of the new book (one for the boys, and one for my hubby) because by the time my oldest reads the book the youngest is clamoring for it and the hubby is screaming for the oldest to get done reading it, too, so HE can read it, so HOPEFULLY this will settle things a bit...

Will I read this one?

I don't know...I'm reading "Centennial" right now...I love that one!
wolfy

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
you HAVE to read the books!!!! they are sooooo great. my personal fav. is the third. i cryed at the end!!

When your hubby and kids get finished you should go back and read them all! my sis's boyfriend (21 years old:wink:) lent me the books over X-mass vacation last year. i read them all in less than 2 weeks! I love the Harry Potter books!

No i'm not obsessed, just passionate.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I'm sooooo excited that this book is finally coming out! I haven't pre-ordered it, but I plan to be in line for the grand release! We pre-ordered the fourth book and it accidentally wound up at my grandparents' house, so I didn't get it until almost a month later... :frown: I won't let that happen again!!!!
Erin

Joe

Reaction score
should've pre-ordered at Barnes and Noble, no money down and it pretty much guarantees that you'll get one (to late now though, as they're already shipping the books to stores)

I want it now!

of course it wouldn't be fair for everyone else if I got it now, my problem is that midnight on the 21st is five hours earlier in London than it is here, they get a head start :stick_out_tongue: :zany:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe
should've pre-ordered at Barnes and Noble
That's what I did last time, and it wound up turning into this big fiasco. For some reason my family has really bad luck with online ordering. Whenever I can, I just go for getting things in person.
Erin

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
i dont trust the pre-ordering stuff down here. for some reason it never comes untill 2 months after it was going to.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
My uncle (who introduced me to the books) preordered a copy for me and my brother for our birthdays. So while that is great, I don't know when we will see them to actually get the book! But I absolutely can not wait. I've been re-reading the first four in preparation and I'm so excited!!:excited:

Wolfy-You must must must read them. My best friend and I wouldn't even let our other friend watch the first movie with us until she read the book! While the movies are great, they just can't include everything. The books are just soooo good!!:big_grin: (The big plus for the movies of course is the personification of Oliver, heehee!)

My favorite is also the third one. I just love the whole Patronus thing, it makes me cry too!