Happy Thanksgiving: What are you thankful for today?

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope each of you have a fantastic day celebrating with your friends and family.

Tell us, what are you thankful for today?

I'm thankful for my husband Phillip and my two boys and that we are able to enjoy the Muppets together as a family. Also thankful for the many men and women who serve our country and fight for my freedom. And lastly thankful for a community that brought Phillip and I together. Love you guys! :flirt:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'm thankful that I get to celebrate Thanksgiving with all my cousins and relatives, because the older we all get, the harder it is to get all of us together. So it's not often I get to see all of them, which makes holidays like this all the more important and exciting.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and may there be extra french fried onions on your green bean casserole!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Similarly, I too am thankful I'm getting to celebrate Thanksgiving with my cousin and family today, but I'm also thankful that my cousin made it through his current bout of basic training, and that he's graduated in time to spend Thanksgiving with us... Thanksgiving was look a little lonely this year, but it's amazing how all of that changed and worked out for the better after all.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm thankful to be home in Portland with my dad and brother, and to be seeing the rest of my family tonight. I'm also thankful that I get to take my little cousin to The Muppets in an hour!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I am thankful for my friends and family near and far. I am also thankful for this little Muppet community we have here, I haven't spent as much time here in the last couple of years, but it's nice to still have a home here on the internet. I am thankful for an amazing new movie and that there are still Muppets in the world!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I am thankful for my friends and family near and far. I am also thankful for this little Muppet community we have here, I haven't spent as much time here in the last couple of years, but it's nice to still have a home here on the internet. I am thankful for an amazing new movie and that there are still Muppets in the world!
I'm thankful that Beth's made a comeback today: she's been like a mother to me, always having a muffin on her to spare. :halo:

At the same time, my wish for this Christmas is that other old-timers will make comebacks as well like Beau, Prawnie, MrsPepper, anythingmuppet, Will, Caroline, Ziffel, G-MAN, Kiki, Vibs, and countless others too.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi Cindy! Happy Thanksgiving to you,Phil & your bouncing baby figs:wink:! And Happy Thanksgiving to the rest of my American MC friends.
This year has been a tough one for me. But I'm grateful for family & friends that have supported me.And I'm also thankful for the new Muppet movie. It's fantastic!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm thankful that Beth's made a comeback today: she's been like a mother to me, always having a muffin on her to spare. :halo:

At the same time, my wish for this Christmas is that other old-timers will make comebacks as well like Beau, Prawnie, MrsPepper, anythingmuppet, Will, Caroline, Ziffel, G-MAN, Kiki, Vibs, and countless others too.
Thanks Snowthy! Just for that, I have some Pumpkin Spice muffins for my little Muffin Monster. Hugs and happy day to you my friend!