Happy Singles Thread!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
I personally think that being single stinks! There are obviously no good guys in the south anymore. They are either married, dating, or likes the same sex. Being that it is New Year's Eve it really stinks. I think the billboard around your neck is a good idea and one advantage is that the guy would be intelligent to read at the least....LOL

Help me I'm Single................LOL :flirt:
as an Oklahoman girl AMEN!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
anathema said:
Uh, can I just remind everyone that this was the *Happy* Singles Thread when it started!

:-P
i don't think to many people on this board like being single, or they think single is okay but are getting tired of it. either way, they need someone.

starts to get dramatic someone who will be kind to them. yes, someone, who will be there for them, no matter how crazy and mixed up they can be. because without that special someone, they'll go mad. mad i tells ya, mad! so if you don't have a new years resolutions, then this is your new years resolution, to meet that special someone. amen to you all! amen! go out and venture forth my children!

*loud organ music starts to play*

ryan

Pedro

Reaction score
The un?happy single

Ah yes.. Pedro understands, for I too am single. But do not misunderstand! At this time I could be out partying with many hot chicks, but Papa says I am not to date a girl until I am 38. If I am caught with one before then, Papa will unleash his fiery wrath! Papa says he did not kiss a girl until he was 38, so this is also to be the age at which Pedro is bestowed the status of manhood.

Ah, but Pedro wishes the day would come.. when Papa finally says, "Pedro, my son. Today you are no longer a little boy, but a man, and you may now go to the town with many women!" But this day is still but a distant dream.. Love, she is both a blessing and a curse, is it not? :wink:

dmx10101

Reaction score
Pedro said:
Ah yes.. Pedro understands, for I too am single. But do not misunderstand! At this time I could be out partying with many hot chicks, but Papa says I am not to date a girl until I am 38. If I am caught with one before then, Papa will unleash his fiery wrath! Papa says he did not kiss a girl until he was 38, so this is also to be the age at which Pedro is bestowed the status of manhood.

Ah, but Pedro wishes the day would come.. when Papa finally says, "Pedro, my son. Today you are no longer a little boy, but a man, and you may now go to the town with many women!" But this day is still but a distant dream.. Love, she is both a blessing and a curse, is it not? :wink:
Uh, is this guy a joke or something? Seriously, this guy seems like somebody already on here playing a joke.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i don't think to many people on this board like being single, or they think single is okay but are getting tired of it. either way, they need someone.

starts to get dramatic someone who will be kind to them. yes, someone, who will be there for them, no matter how crazy and mixed up they can be. because without that special someone, they'll go mad. mad i tells ya, mad! so if you don't have a new years resolutions, then this is your new years resolution, to meet that special someone. amen to you all! amen! go out and venture forth my children!

*loud organ music starts to play*

ryan
I couldn't agree with that more!