Happy Kermit the Frog Day!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
As has been pointed out on TP, it was a year ago today that Kermit got his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The mayor (?) declared that day was Kermit the Frog Day. That's as good as an annual holiday for me.

So...happy Kermit the Frog Day, everyone! (Especially to Kermit.)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Zack has pointed this out a few days ago here, too. I told him to post about it, but you already 'hopped' to it!

Happy Kermit the Frog Day to everyone from me, too!

I hope all your days are green and happy!

FOZ

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That was a year ago? Now, I think I remember it was the same week that Kermit was on the Craig Kilborn show and that was just before the Christmas movie came out last year. So, yeah, you're right. I must not have been thinking clearly. It's been a long week for me. Lol.

It's still hard to believe it's been a whole year since that happened, since it didn't seem that long ago.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
:smile: YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

LOVE YA KERMIT!!! :excited: :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
So did anyone else celebrite this fine day? I did. I went to work ready for anything to happen. So last night I printed everyone out a small pic of Kermit that was going to be there today. So I decleared That everyone wear a pic of Kermit to show it was Kermit the Frog day. So then I made a banner (which next year I'll make one to keep for all year long) to put up in the back where we worked. Most of the day in the back we listend to Kermit songs or muppet songs. So I can't wait for next year to celeberite it again w/ better things planed. So to everyone here HAPPY KERMIT THE FROG DAY!!!! *waves hands in the air like Kermit does on every Muppet Show ending* :smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I celebrated my Dad's b-day that day, and totally forgot a/b Kermit... :embarrassed:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I wish we would have had school, wouldn't that have been fun! Stupid parent/teacher conferences!

jediX

Reaction score
Let's make this a Kermit the Frog weekend...he deserves more than just one lousy day anyways :smile: