HAPPY GOLDEN Y'EARS, DISNEYLAND!!!--July 17, 2005

BEAR

Reaction score
Here's to 50 magical years of making wishes come true!!

Disneyland
July 17, 1955-July 17, 2005

Incidentally, today is also my mother's 50th. She was born on the same day our Magic Kingdom opened its gates. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Wow! That's awesome, Bear. Cheers!

BEAR

Reaction score
Actually, Bear, I really don't think people care either way, so why don't you get lost!

BEAR

Reaction score
Wow. Its so sad when you are a "thread killer" on your own thread. Hmm...ah well.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ha-ha. Nice thread BEAR, I got a kick out of it.

I thought I was the only one around here who still had any love for Disney, hmm...

Oh yeah, cool that your Mom has the same birthday, did you guys get to go yesterday?

BEAR

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Ha-ha. Nice thread BEAR, I got a kick out of it.

I thought I was the only one around here who still had any love for Disney, hmm...

Oh yeah, cool that your Mom has the same birthday, did you guys get to go yesterday?
No, unfortunately, we didn't get to go, and for 2 main reasons: 1. My mom was out of town this weekend on her own little birthday trip with some of her girlfriends. They went to Canada. 2. I couldn't go because it is a blockout day on my annual pass. We are planning to still go sometime in August probably. It's a year long celebration and I go pretty much every weekend since the summer started. So we're not missing anything.

BEAR

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Shouldn't this thread be in the General Discussions forum?
I just put it here because it was referring to a worldwide event that was happening yesterday: Disneyland's 50th Birthday celebration. I would say its a headline because it is in the news. I am sorry minormuppetz if it offended you for me to take the liberty of placing it here. No need to be rude.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I just put it here because it was referring to a worldwide event that was happening yesterday: Disneyland's 50th Birthday celebration. I would say its a headline because it is in the news. I am sorry minormuppetz if it offended you for me to take the liberty of placing it here. No need to be rude.
No, I am not offended.